Chapter 4 - Marinette

Marinette ran home, and up to her room.

A little box lay on her bed.

Marinette went over and picked up the box. In it was a necklace that had a coin like pendant with a hole in the middle.

A blinding light grey ball of light appeared from the necklace and flew around Marinette.

It soon cleared to reveal a small floating mouse.

"What are you?" Marinette asked, examining the mouse.

"My name is Mullo, and I'm a kwami," the mouse said. "I can give you superpowers."

Marinette put the necklace on.

"All you have to say to transform is, Mullo, get squicky," Mullo explained. "I give you the power of multiplication. With your power of multitude, you can become several smaller clones of yourself."

"Okay," Marinette said, a little confused. "And why am I getting the... uh..."

"Miraculous," Mullo answered.

"Why did I get the miraculous?" Marinette asked.

"I'm not fully sure," Mullo said. "All I know is, that Cat Noir begged Scarabella to let you have it. And that they want to meet you soon."

"Transformed?" Marinette asked, a little scared.

"Yep, you can do this, Marinette," Mullo said, encouragingly.

Marinette sighed. "Mullo, get squicky." Mullo got sucked into the necklace, which gained five pink leaves on it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry its short and bad

please vote and comment, as that would mean so much to me

Multimouse out