8

Taehyung open his eyes and get up from the bed in shock, he look around to find he was in anjuma's room he sit on the edge of the bed ruffling his hai the dream he hate always come to him in any ways.

The door open and anjuma get inside with a plate of breakfast taehyung greet her as she sat with him to have there breakfast, taehyung look at the plate first and then ask "did he wake up"

"No, he needs more sleep after last night everyone is angry on you" anjuma said.

"On what they are angry they also do that things" taehyung reply and fold his leg siting comfortably.

"What you think about apology" anjuma ask.

"For what!" Taehyung said while taking the plate in his hand "it's not my fault he cheat on me again I am not gonna forgive him." And he take a bite.

"You don't deserve him" anjuma snatch the plate "I am very loyal to him from the first day I never make friends because I have doubt that I will ignore him, and when we get together I use to ignore everyone because he use to got jealous."

"I try to hate him but I can't hate him because my heart never gave a space to hate him." Anjuma put the plate back and taehyung get it again.

After the breakfast anjuma was leaving when she ask, "what if the baby is yours" and taehyung look at her while starting the television "then I will forget everything" he look at her "but if not I don't what I will do to that bastard because I can't kill jungkook"

Anjuma nod and leave.

Anjuma get inside the room find jungkook sleeping snoring lightly while a nurse remove the drip she put the bandage and take her leave while sit beside pating his head,

"I know that it's taehyung's baby but that idiot is not ready to hear anything. DNA reports will come soon then everything will be fine between you" she said and leave the room.

Jungkook heard the door closed now he open his eyes and look around in the room everything was on its place lamp, new mirror and his notebook, jungkook look at his body and smile at his wounds and broken hand he lay back and close his eyes again.

Some days pass and anjuma was siting in the living room jungkook didn't downstairs and nor taehyung bother to go upstairs he go up stairs in night when now one is there to saw him.

And taehyung phone ring when he was getting inside from the main gate. "What you want?" Taehyung ask in a loud harsh tone.

"I just want to know is he fine he didn't taking my calls" jungkook uncle ask in worried voice.

"I am not allowing my husband to talk with you" taehyung cut the call and throw it on the couch and head inside room.

Anjuma take the phone and make the call to jungkook's uncle- she know that taehyung was a Mannar less kid so she call again to apologise.

"Hello Mr jeon." Mr jeon greet her as well and pleed her, "I am feeling anxious by the thoughts of jungkook I just want to talk with him one time I will not bother you again."

"You don't need to please he is your son you can talk to him anytime. Taehyung was in bad mood don't mind he was a kid" Mr jeon nod.

Anjuma go upstairs where jungkook was writing something she smile at him and ruffle his hair jungkook didn't say anything just look at her when she handed him the phone, "it's your uncle talk to him he was very worried about you" jungkook nod and talk to him while anjuma left the room.

After some couple of minutes anjuma come back with a bowl of soup for jungkook, and sit near him and start feeding him jungkook sit there obediently and eat after two, three spoon his round doe eyes filled with tears and anjuma wipe some put the bowl aside.

"What's wrong jungkook, do you want to go to meet your uncle? I talk to taehyung he will take you" she said and wipe more tears that flowing out of her eyes,

"I want to apologise" jungkook said anjuma look at her with scared expression thinking only one thing about which he want to apologise.

"What jungkook" she ask worriedly because a day before doctors had take the DNA test and the reports will come by this evening.

"The day taehyung and I got into fight, I mistakenly say bad things about you" jungkook start sobbing and anjuma smile when his all thoughts go wrong she wipe his tears firmly and hug him.

"It's okay I don't mind" he said happily.

"I am sorry anjuma, I never want to say but those thing slip from my lips" jungkook son hard and anjuma pat his back and kiss his forehead "it's okay"

After talking to him anjuma left jungkook and taehyung's mobile there. In night the phone ring when jungkook notice his phone there.

The call cut but jungkook didn't bother to take and then sone massages, taehyung open the door and jungkook flinch on the noise.

"I want my phone" taehyung said.

"It's there" jungkook point at it, taehyung enter inside the room and sit on his side of bed slowly getting comfortable and laying on it.

"I am sleeping here, you can sleep I am awake for some more time" taehyung said and jungkook simply lay down.

Now it's only 2 bandages will surly get better in a month. He lay down and close his eyes.

Almost an hour later jungkook snoring lightly on taehyung's chest and taehyung slowly patting his back and jungkook comfortably sleeping in his arms.

Taehyung busy in admiring jungkook in the low light of there bedroom while one hand holding him securely and jungkook curl up on him more.

A message pop on his phone and taehyung take the phone in his hand to saw the DNA results, he smile slightly and put the phone back and lay with him ho,ding him more close.

Jungkook slowly open his eyes and without moving he look at taehyung who was in sleep and holding him close, "I am sorry hyung I have to do this" and he close his eyes again and finally sleep.

To be continued.........

I hope you like it the remaining flash back will come in a while with some more important segments.until stat with @hobi_ki_sprite
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

And it's a request !!

Please gave a try to my other book as well like you are giving to FAULT .