13

Taehyung get inside his car and start to go back home~

Remaining flashback begins......

Warning ⚠️
This may contain some violence and sexual assault. If you can't bare it don't read it just skip to the heading of 3 years later.

A hard slap land on his cheek and taehyung slowly open his eyes it's all blackout' he feel his hands are tied with a heavy chain and his hand were twisting in the hold tightly as well as his legs.

He move a bit to get rid of the pain and someone pull him by his hairs, taehyung scream in pain when he heard someone -

"How can you be so irresponsible towards your son Kim? You leave him all alone outside you invite me to have your son that's what I am doing. Right?" Taehyung yell when understand that person was talking to his dad.

"Appa, appa please help me" taehyung cry out in pain when someone hit him by a wooden stick from front on his thighs, the boy scream in pain and the other laugh.

"No no Kim, I am not gonna leave him. For what I should spare him that he grow up and kill me. I am not that idiot.- when I get done from him I'll tell you where is your son, till then goodbye Kim Su jun." The man throw the phone away and taehyung heard the footstep coming towards him.

The man pull him by his hairs and the other open his blindfold. "Hello Kim taehyung, it take me so long to get you here" taehyung cry like a little boy he was begging to let him go, "let me go uncle please" and the man laugh,

"Look who is he, boy talk like you are his son or your mom have different lovers or deals" everyone laugh and min hyun spit on his face, "not what I expect" taehyung's tears are flowing but he don't have energy to sob or even beg for his life.

Min hyun  pull him to the centre and take a step back, "I have a doubt that you are his son or not, but whatever I need to kill you actually not just kill you 'but make you to feel the hell'" the man get away and the group of tall men who are twice older than him walk toward him.

They pull him from the chair to the floor and chair get broke and taehyung scream in pain when they pull him by the iron chain, one by one or few minutes and after that the whole bunch get on him some are abusing his body and some are just enjoying scratching his soft skin making something with a iron nail and the boy was creaming out him disgust of being full and pain that his throat ripped.

They all start using different things to torture him until taehyung get unconscious on the ground, he just here the instruction by the previous men to leave from the place and everyone get away from his body

They leave him unconscious, his hands and legs were tied up and blood was flowing from different part. whole body cover with different marks and un erasable nightmares."

Taehyung open his eyes as he is able to hear but can't move again the pain immediately make him tear up and when he try to move the pain increase but his eyes didn't open he feel a hand but it's not what he need it-

"Baby calm down it's me eumma, calm down tae" taehyung want peace and there is no peace here, when a rough hand get on his forehead and his whole body relax and he quietly mumble "anjuma"

Anjuma was crying hairs are all messy she nods and move her hand on his forehead, she kiss his hairs softly the only place they left to hurt.

"Anjuma is here tae. Tae-tae is strong he will be okay" taehyung open his eyes and saw her with teary eyes and shook his head in no. Anjuma hold her sob and kiss his forehead "you can't leave me taehyung, you told me you are my son. No son will ever left his mother behind. You know I can't read so how could I take my medicine hmm. You will give it to me right, you promise me"

Taehyung cry and try to move to wipe her tears but he can't as his maximum body is cover with the bandages and plasters.

"It hurts anjuma" taehyung manage to say and she hug him when taehyung's mother pull her back by her hairs "you are the real problem somi it's your fault that cause taehyung here" she yell and slap her across the face, she fell on the floor and sob while cover her cheek.

Taehyung try to get up but he can't do he yell "don't you dare to touch her or I'll kill you" everyone look at him and taehyung whole body start trembling when doctor need to inject him.

A year and half pass and taehyung was still recovering from his injuries. His 17 different bones and his internal organs are recovering slowly.

He remain in his room when his parents are around and most of the time he sit in garden or in living area silently.

Jungkook never come after that event, anjuma try to contact him but the call been never received. All injuries will recover but the hate that is increasing by every second will never be end until he take the revenge.

"Taehyung how are you felling today, do you need anything." Anjuma ask softly creasing his hairs and taehyung silently shook his head and lay in her lap,

"Anjuma I think I should start my training." Taehyung silently said anjuma frown at him.

"I need to be strong to protect you and myself." Anjuma nod and smile at him.

6 year later still in flash back

A man screaming in pain and the blood flowing from his neck as taehyung dig his shoes further inside and the iron nails get inside more.

"I beg you taehyung, leave me I am sorry" taehyung smirk and get his foot away from his neck, min hyun try to stop the blood when taehyung stand on his dick and he scream in pain.

"Please let me go taehyung" he try to pull his leg but he can't, "what do you think know? I am who's son" the man scream in pain when blood start flowing,

"I am sorry, I am sorry please" as taehyung point the gun on his head and fire 4 shot on same place.

He start to leave and his people start cleaning the space he take out the nail and sit back in his car when this phone rings.

"Hey anjuma" taehyung smile and nod on instructions.

"Okay I need to get some soya anything else ma'am?" He giggle and cut the call.
He flip the phone aside-

'NOW ITS YOUR TURN JEON JUNGKOOK'

3years later~~~still in flashback

Taehyung siting in a small house with several guards and a man siting in front of him. His assistant put a black briefcase on table which is full of money.

"What do you think huh" the man yell and stand up and his assistant open one more briefcase of money on the table-

"He is my nephew, I can't just fix his marriage anywhere" jeon Jung uhn said and sit down.

Taehyung look at him and take out his gun and put it on the table, "but I love him" taehyung said and his assistant increase one more bag, and his uncle pull the bag to see that much money.

Taehyung smirk, "you can trust me I will keep him safe" his uncle didn't hear him but nod "you seem a good guy which I can't find myself" taehyung smile.

"Everything will reach by evening and day after tomorrow is my wedding" taehyung said and stand up his uncle stand up as well and bow to him.

"Umm, but one condition you can't meet him after our wedding." Taehyung said and his uncle nod with a smile closing the briefcase.

"Don't worry taehyung I will never" taehyung cut him off and said while wearing his sun glasses "sir for you jeon" and jungkook's uncle nod and taehyung leave.

To be continued......

My tae tae🐻

How was that?
I hope you like it >>>>>>>

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜