Kyoto students and Why are you in Kyoto Venom?

Kyoto

(Y/n) is currently in the phone as Adrian has found where Eddie is located as he spoke.

(Y/n): You sure Eddie is in Kyoto...?

Adrian: Positive, Venom wanted to see Kyoto so ita natural he would ask Eddie about it.

(Y/n): You better be right...

Adrian: Why the hell are you doubting me?

(Y/n): Because of trust Issues when it comes to your information...

Adrian: Oh come on! It was only one time! I didnt know you would fight a Demon who was about to be a god!

(Y/n): And i still dont trust you...

Adrian:.....Back to the topic Make sure to get Eddie and Venom and Kill Kenjaku aswell as his group.

(Y/n): Got it...

(Y/n) hangs up as he drives walks through Kyoto trying to find Eddie and Venom.

(Y/n): If i was Venom where would i eat...

(Y/n) kept walking until he remembered something.

(Y/n): (Now that you mention it i havent seen Todo in awhile...)

(Y/n) flickers as he teleports to the Kyoto Jujutsu sorcerer school as he looks and see the Kyoto students.

Kyoto Sorcerers: Kasumi Miwa, Noritoshi Kamo, Aoi Todo, Zenin Mai,  Nishimiya Momo, Mechamaru

(Y/n): (Huh its rare for Todo to train, but he does need it since Yuki sent him here...)

As (Y/n) was looking at them Todo spots (Y/n) and in a blink of an eye he was instantly switched in Miwa's place as he blocks a punch from him.

Todo: Its been awhile (Y/n)-

(Y/n) sent a black flash at Todo as he blocks it which sent him flying as everyone saw it and was shocked.

Noritoshi: (It cant be! Todo was sent flying just from one Blackflash!)

(Y/n) takes off his jacket as he walks forward and Todo stands uo grinning.

(Y/n): Come on Todo, Lets do this...

Todo: Come! (Y/N)!!

(Y/n) blitz at Todo breaking the sound barrier and appears infront of him.

Todo: Ah-

Todo was slammed on the ground instantly gaining shocked faces from the others.

Mai: (Your kidding! Todo lost against one slam!)