I guess relaxing on the beach is not that bad

(This chapter i regret making but the plot demands it)

(Y/n)'s House

(Y/n) was currently drinking Coffee while Rem had to go back to the Isekai Quartet Universe to do a Play, then he suddenly got served tea.

(Y/n): You know you didnt have to do it...

???: I insist Master, After all im able to speak Normally now.

(Y/n) sighs and looks at the New servant he summoned.

Tiamat(DAMN!! And Btw this is beast Tiamat not Alter ego Tiamat since Adrian has ways)

Tiamat
(DAMN!! And Btw this is beast Tiamat not Alter ego Tiamat since Adrian has ways)

(Y/n): Very well...

Emily: Master!! I need hugs!!

(Y/n) was suddenly pounced as Boruta snuggles on (Y/n) as he just stared at her.

Trihexa: BORUTA!! What do you think your doing!!

Emily: What? Im here for my Mate's lap of course~

Trihexa: You bitch!! He's mine!!

Emily: OH REALLY! Says the bitch who was destroyed easily in a matter of seconds when he didnt hold back!

Trihexa: NOW YOUR ASKING FOR IT!!

(Y/n) backs away from the fight as he went to his room and grab his leather Jacket.

(Y/n): Tiamat...

Tiamat: Yes Master?

(Y/n): lets go visit Chaldea today i think Musashi, Arthur, Ereshkigal and Scathach are there...

Tiamat: Of course Master.

(Timeskip brought to you by (Y/n) debating who's the better Waifu which is Rem or Mash)

(Y/n) and Tiamat are currently in a beach trying to find where Mash is.

(Y/n): Where is she...

(Y/n) spots a bunch of people and it was Chaldea having fun.