Nice To Meet You

And just like that another week began. Alan parked his Jeep on the forecourt outside the X-Hunter building, the sun just starting to rise over its peak. It was early, too early and Alan was tired. But these next two weeks were crucial. The deciding race of the season loomed, its result not only affecting Babe's title, but also sponsorship of the team for the following season. Turning off the ignition he grabbed his bag from the passenger seat and made his way into the quiet building. He was the only one that arrived this early, and he liked it that way. The silence enabled him to get some work done before the garage became a hive of activity.

Alan had a habit of walking through the garage and turning on all the lights, starting the coffee machine and emptying the bins before heading to his office. Once he'd turned on his computer he shuffled through the papers on his desk, checking for anything that urgently needed dealing with that day, and there was always something. He sighed when he checked his inbox. As per usual it was full of unanswered emails, most of which would remain that way for the foreseeable future, because Alan hated emails and would avoid reading them for as long as possible.

He started going over the logistics for the next few days, listing the cars that needed servicing ready for the race as well as parts that needed ordering for a couple of the vehicles. He had lists upon lists of jobs that had to be completed as well as phone calls that he needed to make. He knew he should learn to delegate, to pass some of the burden off to someone else, but it just wasn't something that he was used to. He'd run this place on his own for so long that, even though he now had a great team of staff, he just couldn't bring himself to let go of the reins. This was the reason he was so stressed all of the time, he knew that, but also a part of him was scared. If he wasn't so busy at work would the fact that he led a lonely life be all the more obvious to him?

He thought back to two nights ago, to that enticing Omega that had washed all of his stresses away. He could still smell the kid's sweet honey scent seeping through the pores of his skin, and it was driving him crazy. Alan had been in a few relationships over the years, dating on and off, but he'd never met anyone that made him feel the way that kid had. He couldn't explain it, not sure he even wanted to try, but something sparked inside of him when their eyes met that night, a feeling he just couldn't forget.

🌈

A couple of hours later Alan heard the familiar blaring sound of North's voice echoing through the workshop.

"And so it begins" he mumbled to himself.

"Ah Boss, good morning" North bellowed as he saw Alan walk into the garage and head over to the kitchen.

"Morning North, I see you're your usual energetic self, good weekend?"

North sidled over, leaning against the kitchen worktop and watched as Alan poured himself a cup of coffee.

"Of course, partied hard Saturday then slept all day yesterday. What about you Boss, do anything exciting?"

Alan paused, the coffee decanter in his hand frozen midair. Had he done anything exciting? Pictures flashed through his mind; that sexy Omega's lips stretched around his cock, the way he'd moaned when Alan had fucked into him slowly, and how his deliciously scented slick had saturated the bed sheets. A sudden slap on his shoulder brought him back to the present moment.

"Don't worry Boss, no need to answer. We know you did the same old boring shit" North chuckled as he walked away, leaving Alan with a smirk on his face.

🌈

The week shot by in a blur, a constant stream of meetings and phone calls meant that Alan barely had a chance to think about the Omega again, or anything else for that matter. The race was now a little over a week away, and Babe and Way were training hard, spending most of their time out on the track. The team of mechanics were working long hours, diligently tweaking each of the race cars to achieve optimum performance.