Distance

I'm back readers, sorry things have been manic here since my return. Let's see what our boys are getting up to...

CK

<><><><><><><>

He hadn't thought this through, clearly.

Normally he'd get up in the early hours of the morning, stealthily retrieve his clothes from the floor where they'd been hurriedly discarded and leave quietly, never to see his bed mate again. Normally being the operative word. He'd done it to this Alpha before, although he had deviated slightly and left a note, which was an entirely new development. Why? He wasn't sure. He'd dressed as Alan had slept, watching as the older man had stirred slightly when the floor had creaked beneath his bare feet. Poised to leave the room, something had stopped him, tugged at his insides, an unknown feeling that he wasn't sure he wanted to welcome. So he'd grabbed a pen from the desk at the far side of Alan's bedroom and scribbled a note on some unopened mail. And now here he was laying next to that very same Alpha, this time in his bed, with no means of escaping. So why did he feel so good?

One night, it was always one night, never any more. Never. Jeff turned his head to the side, his eyes falling on the extremely handsome Alpha laying next to him. His eyes were shut, his lips parted slightly as he breathed softly in and out, his warm breath just brushing against Jeff's skin. So much for one night. Jeff sighed as he turned his head away from the Alpha. He hadn't intended for this to happen, hadn't planned it, at all. Inviting Alan up to his apartment had been a subconscious act, a Freudian slip one might say.

"Fuck Jeff" he whispered as he rubbed the palms of his hands across his eyes. What the hell was happening to him? Sex, lust, that's all it was. Alan was hot, extremely hot in fact and he was great in bed so that's all there was to it. He thought for a moment, his hands stilling on his forehead. Four months, had it been that long? That was it, he had gone without sex for four months and now he was overly horny and Alan had just happened to be there to scratch that itch.

"Mmm, Ai'Noo"

Jeff turned as he heard Alan's sleepy voice. The Alpha had shifted onto his side, his face now only an inch from the Omega's. His weighty arm had scooped round and was now resting across Jeff's waist, his fingers twitching as he stirred. Jeff froze, his breath quickening. What was that feeling fluttering deep inside of him? It wasn't sexual, it was warm and unfamiliar. What the hell was this Alpha doing to him?

🌈

"Breakfast?"

Jeff had just walked into his kitchen to find Alan standing behind the counter dishing up something delicious smelling from a saucepan into two of Jeff's bowls. He'd woken about ten minutes ago to an empty bed and assumed that the Alpha had pulled the same stunt as him and left under the cover of darkness. But he'd been wrong.

"You cooked?" He asked as he moved forward and tentatively climbed onto one of the bar stools.

"Hmm, I thought you'd be hungry, I know I am after last night" he said with a wink.

Jeff rolled his eyes as Alan pushed one of the bowls in his direction, sitting himself down opposite the Omega. He watched as Alan began to eat, spooning the food into his mouth and humming in delight. Tearing his gaze away from the man in front of him he loaded his own spoon with the aromatic food he'd been given. He hadn't expected it to taste good, palatable maybe, but god damn it was delicious.

"Wow, this is great"

Alan swallowed the rice he had just deposited into his mouth, "Don't sound so surprised Ai'Noo, I'm good at a lot of things". He winked playfully at Jeff once again.