✩𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲✩

𝖠/𝖭 - 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝟥𝗋𝖽 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝟣𝗌𝗍 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇. 𝖤𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒𝗒𝗒𝗒!!☻︎

❥Marc, Ella, Hector and Tessa were all best friends in their childhood to pre teen years, they all grew up in the same neighbourhood and were the dream team you could say. When Marc and Hector were playing soccer in the street, Ella and Tessa were lying on the grass making beaded bracelets or talking about boys.

They had sleepovers almost every weekend, they always had each others back but after one summer when they were 13, Marc started drifting away from Tessa, Hector and Ella and became part of the 'popular boys' group and left the girls confused and heartbroken. As soon as school began back after a long summer, Marc was horrible to Ella even though everybody in school loved Ella, she had one of the prettiest and kindest souls.

Ella's family moved to the USA when her father got offered a job that was life changing, They packed up and moved away, only telling their Family and Tessa, Tessa was so upset by the fact that her best friend was moving, but they face-timed every day and texted between classes, Tessa would visit Ella on every school break and the pair never drifted even though they were thousands of miles away.

After four long years, Ellas father had made lots of money and became an insanely successful, wealthy businessman and they decided to move back to Barcelona without telling anyone.