Haley has a twin?!?

Beau's PoV

"So whilst Iv been living it up at bishop Montgomery ...you my dear sister have gotten married to none other than Nathan Scott and went on tour with someone you had a small crush on who indeed was not your husband...Nathan Scott?" I tease my sister as we sit and have breakfast. "Nailed it. Surely it hasn't been that long since we seen each other?" She asks collecting my breakfast bowl and walking to the sink. "Em ...the last time I seen you...you had not long gotten married to Nathan. I'm only saying it again because I can't actually believe you married Nathan Scott. I mean the guy was a jackass from what I remember. Was he not the one that was horrible to Lucus?" I ask twirling in my chair. "Yes, remember they are actually half brothers?" My sister points walking back to the island chairs and sitting next to me as I gasp "fuck yes, and Dan chose Nathan over lucus right?". My sisters jaw drops as she glares at me trying not to smile "I mean ...I wouldn't phrase it like that Beau but yes in a nutshell that's what happened" she laughs picking up her phone checking a message. "The hubby?" I ask throwing a grape up in the air and catching it in my mouth. "No it's Brooke" my sister replies as I turn my head to look at her. "Brooke Davis? Like IT girl Brooke Davis?" I ask full of confusion of why my sister ...my dorky sister is messaging the schools head cheerleader. "Yeh we are friends ...she's maybe even dating lucus again" she replies completely ignoring my shocked face whilst replying to Brooke. "Brooke Davis didn't know that any of us existed in middle school so how the hell are you now besties with her and lucus is dating her?" I ask grabbing her phone out of her hand to check. Haley instantly protests and tries to physically climb over me to get her phone ...the phone I now have out of arms length for my short ass sister. "Beau give me my phone back" she pleads thrashing against me as I check the contact name...Brooke D. "Well shit, I thought you were joking lil sis" I smile handing the phone back to my angry sister who snatches it out of my hand. "I'm older than you" she sasses sitting back in her chair as my mom comes in. "Hi honey" my mom walks over and kisses me on the head, completely ignoring my sister who seems to take offence to this "oh I forgot ...the golden child is back. Hi mom". "Hi haley honey. And I love you all the same" my mom points as I stand up to leave the room ...not before whispering in my sisters ear "but she loves me more".

Brooke's PoV

I'm back staying with Karen after spending the last three months with my dad over the summer. When I left, lucus decided to tell me he loves me. I like lucus ...I like lucus a lot but something in me ...just won't let me give myself completely to him. I'm unpacking right now ...in ...is it lucus's or my room now? " you talking to me yet?" I turn my head and see lucus standing at the door. Seeing him ...should excite me...it should make me giddy...but it doesn't, he makes me happy and I care for him but he doesn't give me movie love feelings. In all honesty nobody has ever made me feel like that...like the way they describe love. "Yeah" I reply smiling, enjoying the attention I'm getting from him. "Good. And I brought you flowers" he hands me over a bunch of flowers that I'm sure he's cut from someone's lawn. "Oh...they are very nice. Where did you get them?" I smile although the ...can I even call it a bouquet...anyway it could definitely use an upgrade. "Neighbours yard" he smiles as I hum "look I'm sorry about the airport earlier" I apologise for my outburst. "Ah it's cool" he replies downplaying the fact I thought he was there for me and not his mom. "No, I felt stupid for jumping to conclusions and maybe a little jealous that you weren't actually there for me...it's good to see you luke" I smile at him before bringing him into a hug. I know I have small feelings for lucus and maybe ...just maybe they can grow ...if I give him a chance ...but he has to work for it first. "Look, I know it wasn't fair how I told you I wanted to be with you with your cab just parked right outside...I just saw you slipping away, and I guess I panicked" lucus admits as he paces round his bedroom floor. "It's ok. Really it is" I shrug looking at my ex boyfriend. "I actually had the whole summer to think about this, and I thought we could totally have a summer like fling, just in the fall...and non exclusive" I say to him as he looks at me sceptically. Maybe this way...I can develop feelings for him or see if I meet someone else I like more? "Non exclusive? How's that work?" He asks crossing his arms. "Well...we hand out, we go to movies and we have fun" I shrug my shoulders again trying to keep this as simple as possible. "Do we kiss?" He asks me with a smile. Kissing Lucus isn't bad ...it's actually quite nice...it doesn't blow me away but yes it's nice "you bet your ass we kiss" I decide, seeing his face light up. "Do we do more than kiss?" He nods towards the bed as my brain stops ...I hadn't thought this far...I mean Lucus is my ex boyfriend so of course we have had sex. "Maybe...but we also see other people" I answer, not shutting off the idea of sex if my feelings develop. "So ...what do you think?" I ask him as he stands silent. "I think...you're kind of a genius" he points at me as he paces back and forth in his room again. Lucas physically ticks my boxes...he's tall, he's athletic and he's pretty to look at. What we don't have ...is a lot in common and he always puts other people before me, especially my friend Peyton. "Oh you're just figuring that out now, are you?" I tease him as he runs his hand over a dresser. "I missed you Lucas Scott" I smile at him as he turns "I missed you too, pretty girl". "What's your plans the rest of the day?" He asks me as I zip up a now empty suitcase. "I need to go see peyton after her while I'm your mother scenario...but you can call me later if you want? Or do you have plans?" I ask him dropping the suitcase. "Hmm yeah that one's messy. I am going to meet Haley and Beau at the river court but then I'm yours?" He smiles as my interest is taken. "Beau?" I ask picking up another suitcase and dropping it on the bed. "Hayley's twin...Beau? She's been away at a school that specialises in basketball. But whitey managed to convince her to join our team, so she's transferring back to tree hill now" he sticks his hands in his pockets as I look at him confused. "How don't I know this person?" I ask him as he shrugs his shoulders "I mean she left after middle school, back when we were invisible to you Brooke Davis". I give him a playful glare before pulling out some more clothes and shooing him away "anyway...get out of here so I can finish this and call me later".

Beaus PoV

"I thought we were meeting Lucus at the river court?" I ask Haley as we walk up to this small apartment. "Yeh I just need to see something first" she replies walking up the steps and opening the door. I walk in after my sister and look round the empty apartment. "What's with the pink?" I ask pointing at the paint thrown over one wall. "He knows I hate pink" Haley answers me but doesn't really answer my question. "O....k. Wanna talk about it?" I ask her as she stares at the wall. "I'm gonna give you a minute and check out the rest of this apartment" I lean forward and kiss her head before walking towards the back end of the apartment where the bedroom is. After a few moments in the room I hear my sister talking to someone out in the living area. As I walk out of the bedroom I'm met with the beautiful Brooke Davis.

Brooke's pov

Whys the door to my apartment open? Walking up the steps I see Haley standing in her old apartment looking at the god awful pink paint covering her face on the wall. "Pretty angry, huh?" I ask her with a slight bitchyness. "Yeah, you'd think after three months, this would have gone away" she turns away from me and back to the god awful paint job. "I don't think that's ever going away" I reply hinting massively at what the pink paint job actually represents. I turn my head quickly hearing someone walking in the bedroom before Haley turns to me "you can probably tell that Nathan's not here. He moved out before he left for camp". "Yeah I know. I'd say welcome back but I don't suppose your staying" I sass forgetting about the noise I heard in the bedroom. "No I am" Hayley replies to me, looking me in the eye as a door opens. "Oh well, you might be staying but you're not staying here. I just rented this place ...for me" as I look at Haley a figure walks out of the bedroom and back into the living area. A rush of emotions hits me as I look at this person. She's tall, taller than me...you can tell by looking at her that she's fit. She has gorgeous brown eyes and browny blonde hair exactly like Haley... and then it hits me...this is Haleys twin. "Hi" I tear my gaze from her for a second to look at Haley before looking back at her again. "Hi Brooke" she smiles with a knee buckling smile as my brain literally stops working. "Anyway...we should head. We need to meet Lucas. It was nice to see you Brooke" haley smiles even though there's a weird vibe between us right now. "Em yep, yeh nice to have you back Haley...and ...." Oh my god how did I forget her name. She laughs the most adorable laugh before saying "Beau" in the sexiest voice Iv ever heard. "Beau" I repeat feeling a blush cover my cheeks and a warmth in my chest. Looking down to the ground to hide my blush as she walks past me and out the door. "Bye Brooke" Haley waves awkwardly before leaving the apartment ...followed by her ... "see you around Brooke". As she disappears out of sight, my eyes remain glued to the space just occupied by her. It's just an attraction ...it can't be anything more than that. I'm the head cheerleader ...I need to date Lucas ...the shooting guard of the varsity basketball team. It's just an attraction...it'll go away.

Beau's PoV

"What was that?" Haley asks me as we walk to the river court. "Nothing ...what do you mean?" I ask her kicking a stone. "That...with Brooke?" She asks as I shrug my shoulders "I don't know what you mean Haley? I literally said hi and bye to the girl". Haley looks up at me with a frown "she's Lucas's ex and I'm pretty sure they are dating Beau". I pucker my lips confused at how I'm getting a warning about this "Haley in her eyes we literally just met... what's the big deal?". "I'm just saying..." "Beau James how long has it been?" Lucas throws me the basketball as we walk onto the rivercourt ...well I walk onto it, my sister takes a seat on the bench. "Too long dude, but ...long enough for you to hopefully have improved your jump shot?" I tease him throwing him the ball as he makes the shot. "Not bad Lucas Scott not bad" I clap and push my hands out expecting the ball. "Don't show off now Beau" Haley warns from the sidelines as I run up to the net and powerfully dunk the ball straight through the net.