The time capsule

Beaus PoV

"You know people think that if you love someone then everything's just going to work out. People are wrong. 50 years from now I hope you got what you wanted Haley. Getting married to you was the worst mistake of my life. Here's a little advice ...never get married" I charge down the hallway looking for Haley. As I round a corner I find her standing with her arms crossed looking at Nathan. "Beau get me out of here" she turns to me as I wrap and arm around her and walk with her down the hallway. Who the hell released the time capsule videos? "Haley it's fine ignore it" I mumble pushing past an idiot football player who laughed.

Brooke's PoV

No no no no ....i walk into school and see the damn tapes being played in the hallways ...in the classrooms basically anywhere that has a damn tv. "Peyton ...I need to stop this" I panic turning and clutching at Peyton. "What why?" Peyton looks at me with her eyes wide as chatter in the hallway gets louder after Nathan's video is shown. "I basically ....peyton I basically...." I mumble thinking over exactly what I said in that video. "Right now I'm Brooke Davis ...." As I hear my own voice through the tv I turn slowly and watch as I basically out myself to the whole school. "Head cheerleader, student body president and girlfriend of ravens shooting guard Lucas Scott. Now ...anyone else would think I have everything everyone would want ....but I don't" I panic seeing everyone turn and look at me. "I met someone .... And for the first time in my life ....i felt ...this draw to them. Our first meeting and I just had to know more about them ...I had to hang out with them more. Then ...I realised...I have feelings for them. I wanted to spend more time with them than my boyfriend. My current boyfriend is Lucas Scott and I hope that in fifty years ...I have the courage ...to love who I want to love. I hope I have that courage in a few months never mind years because...if I don't then I'll loose her and ...I want Beau James. Basically in fifty years I hope that I'm in a loving relationship with someone...I have my fashion brand and we live happily ever after...and I hope that someone is Beau James because ...that girl ...literally sweeps me off my feet. Anyway less of the sappy stuff ....if it's 2055 then there needs to be a record of my body at its peak" my heart beat is pounding in my ears as I remember what happens next. I turn to Peyton and full of importance beg her "we need to turn this off now!!". "Can someone put this off please???" "Now?!?" Peyton and I roar as whitey runs to the janitors closet and cuts the power ...right hit as I'm about to unclip my bra on the screen. "Oh my god thank fuck" I groan before the lights come back on and everyone ...gets a free look at my boobs.

Beaus PoV

I need to find Brooke ...jimmy Edward's video is currently playing as I storm down the halls. "Do you just turn all the straight cheerleaders you freak?" I stop mid march and turn to the idiotic footballer laughing with his friends as I slam him against the locker. "You want to say that again? Say it to my face this time you absolute dickhead?" I shout gaining the interest of everyone in the hallway. "Beau don't" my eyes remain glued on the idiot in front of me as Brooke and Peyton walk up to us. "If you're brave enough to repeat it...what did you call me?" I ask again as he shakes his head no and looks to Brooke. "Beau" Brooke mumbles placing her hand on my arm as I drop him and step away. "Count your blessings this time ...next time I'll lay you out" I warn standing my ground as they all walk away down the hallway. "Beau ..." I feel the softest arm wrap around mine as the rage in me dies away. "Are you ok?" I turn round and place my hands on Brooke face as she looks up at me ...completely forgetting we are standing in the middle of the hallway. Brooke starts to cry softly as I pull her into my body wrapping my arms around her. "Are you ok Peyton?" I ask her as she walks up to us and places her hand on Brooke's shoulder. "Attention students ...classes are cancelled for the remainder of the day. Please exit the school in a timely and orderly fashion" I kiss Brooke on the head and nod to Peyton to start walking down the hallway as Brooke and I follow after her.