The classic

Brooke's PoV

Haley, Peyton and I are driving through to New York for rogue vogue. We are sitting quietly in the car ...Peyton has been quiet basically since we left. "You ready to talk about her yet?" I ask her quietly referring to her mom Ellie who passed away over the weekend. The weekend in which I slept with Beau. Where we actually became official and I'm officially beaus girlfriend. I felt terrible when she phoned me and told me about Ellie...whilst I was laying naked in beaus bed. "I'm dealing with Ellie's death the way she would have wanted me to ...by really living life. And what better way than road tripping to New York in this sweet ride and then hopping on a plane nine hours later and flying to Charlotte?" Her smile grew talking fondly of her birth mom then changing the topic to our road trip. I giggled as peyton sat back and looked at the road "Ellie would have loved it". "And Rachel is gonna hate it. Win win" I smirked feeling proud of the fact I ruined Rachel's plan. I then remember Haley and ask her "are we on schedule navigation girl?". Haley sits up in the back seat, positioning herself between peyton and I as she replies "well yeah except that we promised to switch seats once we hit Pennsylvania". Peyton and I both hum wickedly before changing the subject "hmmm so H James Scott what are you more excited about? The fashion show or the cheerleading competition?". My jaw drops hearing Haley reply "sharing a hotel room with Nathan". Peyton and I laugh before she turns round to Haley "you are so Brooke's roommate". Haley scrunches her face up in disapproval and scoffs "yeah whatever" as I laugh.

"Ok my turn ...oh wise radio what is going to happen to me in New York at the rogue vogue fashion show?" I ask again not liking my first answer and reaching for the tuner of the radio. "That was your first question and you can't ask the same question twice" of course Haley stops me. "Yeh well I didn't like my answer and it's not like only one thing can happen at a fashion show" I argued back rolling my eyes. "It defeats the purpose of the radio game" peyton sides with Haley leaving me on my own. "Like magic eight ball you have to get the first answer you get" peyton continues on as of course Haley adds in "yeah I didn't get a do over when the answer to my question what will happen with me and Nathan was highway to hell ok". Admitting my defeat I hold one hand up in surrender and keep the other on the wheel "ok ok fine I will accept that at some point this weekend someone will pour some sugar on me". We all have laugh lightly before I place my hand on the tuner again "sorry Haley but ...what's in store for Beau and I this weekend?" I smile to peyton seeing Haley groan and throw herself back in the seat. 'Have people talking ...talking ....yeeeeah your sex is on fire' my hand instantly jolts to the radio turning it off as I panic "ok new game". I try my hardest to remain normal as theirs a silence in the car ...I notice peyton look at Haley before looking back at me. "Brooke ....do you have anything to tell us?" Peyton asks as I shake my head "Nope I don't know what you're talking about". I can see Haley looking at me through the mirror as my focus remains on the road ...focus on the road Brooke. "Brooke ....you totally had sex with Beau didn't you" peyton smiles pointing her finger at me as I blush basically confirming it. Peyton erupts in laughter as Haley groans and throws her head back. "Was it good?" "Peyton I'm in the car and I don't need to hear this about my sister" they argue as I glare at the radio and mutter "outed by a damn radio".

Beaus pov

"Nope nope nope nope I'm not sharing a room with you" I point at Nathan as we walk into our shared room. "How about you take the floor and I'll take the bed? Win win" Nathan smiles walking towards the bed and throwing his bag down. "How exactly am I winning in this arrangement? Next I'll be sleeping on concrete and you'll be snuggled up in bed with my sister" I walk over to the bed placing my bag down. "Rock paper scissors?" Nathan looks at me and huffs as I place out my right hand. Nathan chose paper ...I chose scissors "sorry bro in law I'm taking the bed" I smile as he huffs and throws down his hands. "Best of three?" He whines as a knock sounds on the door. This bed is comfy ... if only Nathan wasn't in this room and I could enjoy it with Brooke. Nathan answers the door as a young man walks in. The two decide to hang out as I lie back on this comfy ass bed and wait for my beautiful Brooke to arrive.