Jamies 5th birthday party

Beaus PoV

"Have you come up with a plan on how to seduce Lucas yet?" I ask Peyton as I sit at the kitchen table eating my cereal. "Your not funny beau" she glares at me as I chuckle "it's a genuine question". "No I have not come up with a plan to seduce Lucas...I'm focusing on my label" she sits back crossing her arms as I raise my eyebrows "say what you want but I know in there your plotting". I laugh pointing to her head as she sways away my hand "I am plotting nothing". "Anyway how's training going? You excited for your first big game?" Peyton asks me as I pick up my spoon again and eat "yeh I'm excited to see the home crowd and the teams great. Im glad I can do it all from here...the flying back and forth between here and LA was exhausting". "I bet... shit is Brooke ready yet?" Peyton asks me looking down at her watch. "When I came through here she was finishing her make up so she shouldn't be far away" I shrug continuing in shovelling the cereal into my mouth. "Brooke...hurry your ass up. You gotta go get this baby" Peyton shouts as Brooke walks down the hallway. "I'm ready...Beau baby come on" brooke waves her hand out to me as I walk towards the sink to dispose of my bowl. "I'll get that when I come back" I point to the dirty bowl as Peyton laughs "don't worry I'll get it. Bring her straight here so I can see her". "Thank you P sawyer...we won't be long" Brooke smiles as I take her hand in mine and we walk towards the door.

"You think she's gonna like me?" Brooke asks as we stand waiting at arrivals. "I think she's gonna love you Brooke ...your pretty lovable you know" I smile pulling her into me. "Your pretty lovable yourself handsome...she better not like you more than me" Brooke smiles with her eyes sparkling up at me. "It'll be a close call I think but...don't worry when I win" I look down at her, my chest feeling warm looking at her. "Oh it's on Beau James...we will see who she loves more" Brooke teases as a woman walks up to us "Miss Davis?". When we look to the woman, she's holding a small baby girl, she's adorable. She hands the baby over to Brooke and I feel like I fall in love with Brooke in a whole new way...watching how natural she is with the baby...how loving she is...she will make an amazing mom someday.

Brooke's PoV

"Ok it's ok....angie...it's ok....sweet girl. No don't cry...baby girl please"  I pace back and forth with Angie in my arms...angie who has not stopped crying since Beau was here three days ago. Where's beau? At a fucking Nike shoot in LA. "Don't you want to sleep?" I ask her as Peyton walks down the hallway...looking like shit. "I do...Brooke. Ok you know I love you, all right? And I love baby Angie but I also really really love my sleep and I haven't gotten any since Beau left three days ago" she rants as I try and soothe the baby in my arms "yeh it shows". "Thanks" she snaps as I frown "Peyton I'm sorry... she didn't come with instructions but I will figure it out, I promise. And beaus back today, she's flying back for Jamie's birthday".

"I'm the purple monkey and I sure wish you'd stop crying" Angie is laying in her crib whilst I dance like an idiot with this damn monkey. "Hey...baby...who wants a pacifier? Look" Peyton sings waving the pacifier in her hand. "Oooo who wants a bottle? You hungry" she then changes tactic as Angie continues to cry her heart out. "How about....brookes boob? Huh?" She points as I turn my head and glare at her. "Do I get that offer too?" Peyton and I both swivel and look to the door...my heart clenching seeing Beau leaning against the door frame. "Hi handsome...your back early" I smile as Peyton marches over to her and grabs her hand pulling her to the crib. She points down at Angie "do something". "Hi baby girl" she husks as I try and control my hormones...note to self ...beaus fucking sexy when she's being all cute with babies. As Beau leans into the crib and picks Angie up...the crying stops...silence surrounds us. "How do you do that?" I whisper enjoying the peace and quiet. "Do what?" She asks me as the little baby leans peacefully against her chest. "That...we have been trying to get her to stop crying for hours" "for days" Peyton cuts me off as I look round Beau and glare at her again. "Come on Angie...it looks like a fights going to break out and neither of us are getting near Brooke's boob" Beau turns and walks to the door as my jaw drops watching Peyton laugh.