Chapter 3- Questioning

"What? Are they looking at me?" she was puzzled for a minute and then looked behind her to check if they are really looking at her or someone else behind her, but fun fact- she was sitting at the last bench and there was only a window behind her.

"Heiii.....not possible, they were looking at ME?" she thought.

Those guys were still standing and giggling looking at her, making her feel confused. "What do they even want?" she spoke to herself..

~ After the classes ~

Shivani as usual came out of her class, having no one to wait for her since she didn't make friends because she wanted to observe how each and everyone is and wanted to take her own time to carefully befriend people, she never wanted unnecessary dramas in her life from so called "friends", she wanted real ones... who wouldn't hesitate to do anything for her.

She decided to be friends with people who can match her vibe. Right now, none to talk to.

Just as she came out of her class... A well structured guy none other than Advait with his 2 friends was standing there, waiting for her with a wide smile on his face as usual... She looked at him twice making sure if it was him. "Ivana?" ("This guy huh?") she started questioning in her head.

His 2 friends started laughing and they just stood there looking at her and she left questioning every possible thing that can exist in this universe.

'What is going on... why were they staring at me and why stand there!!???' thinking as she walked through the huge corridor, listening to the church bell sound coming from a nearby church after the 12 pm mass, stepping near the gate looking at the stone bricked walls with Bougainvillea flowers all over them.

She reached home and her mom was watching a movie, dad in his own world, busy with his laptop ... checking his bank details. She went to watch the movie with her mom, it was her favorite movie 'SACHEIN', where the male lead is just the same... Hyperactive, always giggling with his sweatshirts on, irritating the female lead for fun but also admiring her.

"That car guy is the same as him..." she thought, because the number of times she watched the movie was unimaginable and she liked the main lead alot.

Advait's Pov~

"Anvit!!!!!" he yelled at his brother with excitement... "I saw a girl, who was this tiny, she was sooo cuteee but she was trying to portray herself cold, with no expressions in her eyes wearing akastuki jacket..."

"Huh?? Crush huh?"

"YESSSSSSS" he agreed in excitement within no second.

"Who is she? And wait? You HAVE CRUSH? No wonder it's going to rain today" his brother said, surprised.

"I know right... She is something strange and I don't know what exactly happened. I just want to know more about her. I will find out who she is" Advait Replied.