Dating?

As if she saw nothing, Sumire closed the door, calling out for Ren and Chisato to calm down and stop looking. Her eyes shifted around the hallway, her mind racing with questions for the two.

Chisato came running, Ren followed on the other side of the hallway.

"Is he okay?" Chisato looked around for her friend.

"Oh he's fine. He's just talking to Kuku in here" Sumire tilted her head back, her hand firmly holding the door closed. She leans into the other two, a sour look on her face. "I think they're up to something."

Ren gasped, covering her mouth like a shocked 1950's housewife "something bad? Should we be worried?"

"Nothing bad." Sumire's eyes shifted once more up and down the hallway, making sure no other students were around. She wrapped her arms around the backs of Chisato and Ren, forming a group huddle.

"Those two have been awfully close recently" She whispered "I think they're-" She didn't dare say the word, leaving the specifics to the imagination.

Both Ren and Chisato's eyes went blank, their faces pale.

"No." Chisato could barely contain her smile.

"No." Ren gasped again.

Sumire crossed her arms and nodded confidently at the two "Yes."

"They're-"

"DATING?" Chisato and Ren looked at eachother with an air of certainty, their voices shaking in excitement and shock.

"Did they say dating?" Kanon's face went redder, awkwardly chuckling as he hugged himself.

"I think they did-" Keke turned her back from Kanon, a giddy smile covering her face. She patted down her pinafore and hair trying to look her best for Kanon. She pressed her pointer finger and thumb in between a layer of fabric, rubbing it gently, the slight sensation allowed her to somewhat compose herself.

"I mean-" her brain lost its train of thought.

"I mean we're-" Kanon waited for Keke to finish his sentence but to no avail. "We did just kiss." Kanon stood as straight as possible. "We should- I should go home" he shyly followed up "I'm sure Aria is waiting for me..."

"Yeah! And I've got my- I've got my things that need me" Keke put her hands behind her back, spinning slightly as she thought of their kiss, perhaps expecting another, perhaps wanting another.

Kanon walked past Keke, accidentally opening the door on Sumire's back as she not so quietly discussed what she just saw with Chisato and Ren.

"KANON!" The three tried to hide their suspicions. Straightening up the second he popped out the door.

"Hiiiiii" he avoided eye contact, his face turning an even deeper shade of red. Keke left the closet shortly after Kanon, the two standing side by side for a brief moment.

"Are you da-" Ren opened her mouth only to find it muzzled by both Sumire and Chisato's hands.

"Kanon's had a long day Ren, lets not bombard him with questions" Chisato smiled, letting go of Ren.

"See you tomorrow!" she winked, allowing for Kanon to awkwardly duck his head and run. "See you too Kuku."

"Yes." Keke followed behind Kanon.

----

Yuigakoa was bustling, students and faculty alike running around madly as they desperately tried to help Liella set up for their show. Among them was Aria Shibuya, Kanon's (not so) baby sister. She stood by the sound booth, eagerly awaiting instructions from a dance teacher who barely knew how to use the expensive equipment.