Perhaps Yesterday (12)

Danser au clair de lune - (Dancing in The Moonlight)

"Mahal, wake-up!" Athena heard Albert whispering to her ears.

"Hmmn.." she moaned. She really doesn't want to move just yet.

She got tired from their activities last night. After she and Albert went to Pont Des Art they went back to Albert's apartment and made love the whole night.

"Mahal.." he called again and this time he removed the blanket that is covering her naked body.

A moan rolled at the back of her throat when she felt him tracing kisses on her exposed chest.

Instead of opening her eyes, she kept it close. She's wondering how far he'll go to wake her up.

"Mahal, wake-up now. I'm hungry." He said seductively and she gasped when he felt him svcking the crown of her breast.

Ghad, this man! He really knows how to turn her on!

"Hmmnn…" she moaned again and pretended to still be asleep. She's having a hard time from keeping herself from reacting wildly, eager to know what he will do next.

He sucked and licks her breast gently and parted her legs apart.

"If you don't wake-up now, I'll have you for breakfast."

His fingers traced her body from her navel down to her folds.

She had goosebumps when he pressed his thumb over her nub.

She felt him lifted his body and felt something thick grazing her folds and she knew exactly what it was.

Her hips jerk a little as he taps his erection over already wet center.

"You want this mahal?" He asked as she felt him on her entrance, inserting just the head and pulling it out again, and pushing it back inâ€" teasing her.

"You're so wet for me love." He commented and repeated what he was doing.

When he entered the head for the nth time, Athena couldn't help herself anymore. She lifted her arms and pulled his hip making almost half of his shaft penetrate her.

"Fvck! Go deep Albert or I swearâ€" Ahhh!" Her threat doesn't come as she intended to when her lover thrust deeper. "yes! Like that!"

"Open your eyes Athena!" He commanded and she did. Albert only calls her Athena whenever he is feeling intense towards her and by intense, that means it's in bed.

She can see his hunger towards her when their eyes meet. He thrusted in and out of her frantically..

Albert intertwined his hands to hers and put it above her head as he moved deeper, preventing her from moving on her own because he owned her in his own way.

"Oh god Albert ahhh!!" She moans as she try to move her hip to meet his thrusts but Albert stops her.

He held her both hands in one grip and the other and placed them on her hip to stop her from responding to his actions. He wants to see how intense pleasure runs all over her body as he pleases her.

"How does it feel mahal?" He asks between his grasp as he watches her body stiff in pleasure.

"Fuck mahal!! She cussed as she tried to let go from his grip but Albert was persistent.

He parted her legs and blocked it with his look legs to prevent her from closing it and thrust harder until he felt her legs shaking.

He sucks her nipple and lets go of her hands as he swallows all her moans. He could feel her tightening around him.