-16-

"yes sir, I will resume from next week." sunghoon hung up the call from his coach. he hasn't been to practise in a week. he's been caught up here, in Ohio. his grandmother passed away, so his whole family was here. it felt good to spend time with his family from time to time.

sunghoon missed his grandma. she was one of his greatest friends. he hadn't spent much time with her lately but he regretted that. his grandma had been sick for quiet a long time. maybe it was time for her to go. but it still felt a little empty.

he put the phone down on the table in his room where a small box was kept. he smiled a little. it was a necklace he bought for julie. he wanted to propose her with it, and ask her to prom. he was nervous, but he thought he should just do it. he really did like her. but he couldn't do it. he couldn't go home before Sunday, and prom was on monday. she probably had a partner already.

he didn't wanna embarras her by asking her out on Sunday.

when he reached his house on sunday, he looked up at julie's window before entering his house. the curtains were closed. they were closed when it was 7 pm, 9 pm, and then 11 pm. he thought maybe she fell asleep.

sorry for short chapter but OH HOW I LOVE MISCOMMUNICATION 😋😋 anyways guys i binge watched lovely runner yesterday and i can confirm it's about me and sunghoon!!🤓☝️