02

The nurse came in to give hoseok a needle, and hoseok obediently revealed his little buttocks.

The nurse never encountered such a obedient patient like this child. Obediently took the medicine,did not cry while getting injection,and was extremely polite as he stared with his bright and intelligent eyes. She pulled out the needle and kneaded hoseok's face,asking, "Does it hurt?"

Hoseok shook his head and responded with a milky voice "Doesn't hurt"

The nurse said " You rest well,in a few days, you'll be discharged and your father will come and pick you up. Be obedient, uh? Aunty will bring you a fruit to eat. "

Hoseok nodded " Thank you,aunty."

The nurse went out softly without a noise.

Min Yoongi originally wanted to see Hoseok some more,but he was too busy recently. One of the company's projects happened just to be at a critical time right now so he finished his business and and came to the hospital again,hoseok had already fallen asleep.

Hoseok's eyes were closed, his originally round face was much thinner, his cheeks were pale,and lips were a little purple. With just a glare he could see his physical condition was very worrying.

Min Yoongi asked the nurse who cared for Hoseok " How is he during the day?"

The nurse's brows wrinkled and she said " Particularly obedient.....so obedient....it's a little excessive."
Doesn't cry, doesn't make trouble, and does everything the adults say, not at like a five years old child.
(Yes, he's five)

Yoongi's brows also wrinkled " Didn't even cry a single time?"

The nurse shook her head " Hasn't cried since the moment he woke up."

Yoongi noticed that something was wrong. How can a five- year- old child not cry or make trouble? He fished out his phone and asked people to investigate the specific details of Jung Hoseok and Yeon-jin's lives.

A few days later, Yoongi who got the results,dropped his mobile phone on the spot, but he calmed down quickly and called his assistant over, saying directly " I want to take back Yeon-jin's custody."

The assistant was stunned, " Did something happen, Boss?"

Yoongi angrily threw the investigation report to his stuff, "She did
Such fine things indeed-- Yeo-jin, she deserves to be a mother?!"

The assistant accepted the report and took a look,he thought gloomily,this time Yeon-jin is over....