10

Yoongi's brows wrinkled faintly and he got up, leaving with large strides. When he saw that the person who had fallen into the water was Hoseok, the expression of his entire face sank.

His family's child who usually never caused trouble was sitting in the pond with a bewildered face, surrounded by raucous children and laughter. The child saw him and his eyes lit up. He climbed out of the pond and staggered a few steps over, reaching out to him, calling 'Daddy' softly.

Yoongi was expressionless as he stepped forward and picked up Hoseok from the pond.

At this time, the walters around rushed to bring clean bath towels. Yoongi took the towel and wrapped Hoseok up completely.

"Sorry, Mr. Min, it was us who didn't watch over the children." The perpetrator was yet to be found, but the owner of the manor was already apologising. He looked Yoongi's expression and scolded whichever cheap handed kid it was a thousand time in his heart.

Yoongi said lightly, "It's children playing, don't take it to heart."

The owner of the manor's eyes widened, it seemed like he had not expected that Yoongi would let the child off easily. He said, "Right, right, right, they're all children, playing is not too light or heavy."

Yoongi didn't answer and instead said, "Could I trouble you to prepare a room for me? I'll change his clothes."

How could the owner say 'no'? He rushed to prepare a room for Yoongi.

Other people didn't know, but Hoseok knew that Yoongi was not only angry but was very angry. His muscles were all tensed, evidently forcefully keeping his anger under control.

Hoseok obediently stayed in his arms, lamenting that the heavens had given him such good looks that it was impossible for others not to be jealous of him.

Arriving the room, Yoongi smoothly locked the door.

Yoongi helped Hoseok change his clothes while he asked gently, "Does Hobi know who pushed you?"

Hoseok shook his head slowly.

Yoongi saw Hoseok's appearance and the anger in his heart flared stronger, but he didn't show the slightest bit of it on his face and just said, "Does hobi still want to play?"

Hoseok rested his chin on Yoongi's shoulder and said, "Dad, I'm sleepy......."

Yoongi hummed in response, "If you're sleepy then let's just sleep here for a bit."

Then Yoongi really didn't go out again and he stayed in the room accompanying Hoseok to sleep.

As a result, when Hoseok woke up, he was already back at home.

As soon as he woke up, Hoseok smelled the smell of freshly baked cookies in the house. The smell was very fragrant and sweet, very tempting.

The housekeeper saw him open his eyes and said, "Little master has woken up?"

Hoseok nodded.

The housekeeper said, "The master had the kitchen staff made some cookies for little master,do you want to eat them now?"

Hoseok said sweetly, "Want to eat."

The housekeeper sounded that he understood and left.

It just so happened that Yoongi was coming down from upstairs at this time. He habitually went to the sofa and sat down before gathering Hoseok, who still had some drowsiness in his face, into his arms, he said, "Is Hobi hungry?"

Hoseok said he was hungry.

Yoongi asked Hoseok some other things, from start to finish never mentioning that matter of him being pushed into the water.

Although Yoongi hadn't specifically said he'd get revenge for Hoseok, with Hoseok understanding of Yoongi, he knew that things wouldn't be over this simply.

Sure enough, not even a week later, Hoseok saw some new guests at home-- A married couple along with a child had come over to apologise.

The couple seemed familiar, but Hoseok was not familiar with the people of the Min family and could not recall as to who they were.

At that moment, Yoongi was peeling a fruit for Hoseok. Seeing the three come in, he didn't even raise his head and said lazily, "What wind blew you over."

The man who came over said with a wry smile, "Chef Min, we've come to apologise. The day at the manor my family's child was too naughty....."

Yoongi put an apple slice into Hoseok's mouth and said warmly, "Does Hobi still remember this matter?"

Hoseok understood his thoughts and shook his head with a blank expression, "What matter?"

Yoongi smile and said, "There's no need to apologise. Look, my family's Hobi has already forgotten it."

The embarrassment on the man's face became more pronounced and he said, "Chef Min, a broad minded person doesn't care about the mistakes of narrow hearted, they are all children....."

Yoongi said lightly, "What have I bickered about?"

The man's expression distorted.

At this time the child who had pushed Hoseok could no longer restrain the grievances in his heart and burst into tears with loud wails.

The stunned Hoseok who had his face stuffed with apples, "......."

Yoongi heared the child cry and his expression became colder. He said, "Please return."

The man's chest rose and fell in anger but he didn't dare get angry at Yoongi so he swung his arm and struck his palm against the face of his own son. He roared, "Cry cry cry! What are you crying for? Who told you not to keep your hands to yourself!"

The child was usually spoiled, how could he have ever suffered such grievances? After being slapped in the face, he cried and shouted, "But Dad, you clearly hated that kid too!"

Hoseok was simply inexplicably implicated, "......" Baby has been wronged, but Baby won't tell him off.

Yoongi was too lazy to continue on and called the security in to see the visitors out.

And so the crying family of three was forcibly sent out of the house, the gifts they brought with them were also thrown out. This apology——Yoongi obviously did not care about it.

Crunch crunch, Hoseok chewed up the apple, apparently unaffected by the three people who left.

Yoongi looked at him and smiled, "It seems like Hobi also has his own little thoughts."

Hoseok blanked for a moment and immediately reacted. Yoongi had seen through his ploy of pretending to be dumb.

However, Yoongi didn't mind Hoseok's ploy of being dumb. He looked at Hoseok lovingly and said,"Dad likes all of Hobi. It doesn't matter if hobi is not smart, Dad will care for Hobi for a lifetime."

Hosoek heared this and should have been very touched, but besides being touched, he was also a little horrified—— such a man, if he really wasn't his biological son......

———————————————————————

What do you think will happen if he finds out...I'm excited:)

Don't forget to vote and comment guys❤.

I really want to know how's this story. Take care ;)