04

It has to be said these events created a big shock in Min family because Min Yoongi didn't return home for an entire month.

At first, the housekeeper had to take the initiative to explain that he was busy. Later, Hoseok stopped asking, he also didn't say any more.

Hoseok quietly ate,quietly attended classes,quietly watched cartoons. The entire person was like a beautiful doll,although lovable, he did not become angry from start to end.

From the time hoseok's grandfather died, his father, Min Yoongi has been busy for about a year. The number of times he returned home during this year, could be counted with one's finger. If it were not for the fact that Hoseok was living with Min family,he would have forgotten that he had such a father.

In this year, he learned children's painting,children's writing,children's English,children's poetry. Very good, he is now an outstanding baby.

A year later,Hoseok was able to raise his little chest and proudly say "I'm not a three or four-year-child anymore."

Yes,hoseok is now six years old.

When Yoongi was beginning to have some more idle time,he apparently remembered that he didn't interact with his son for a long time and as a result he wanted to go to the amusement park with hoseok and have a good parent-child bonding time.

Hoseok thought about it and agreed. He really hasn't gone anywhere in the past year and it shouldn't matter if he goes out for a stroll right now.

So, Yoongi took hoseok and made a beeline for the amusement park.

As a result, it was sunny when they left the house,but they drove halfway there it began to rain.

Hoseok who held a spongebob "......"

Yoongi who was driving "......"

Hoseok could see that yoongi was hesitating about returning home. He carefully observed hoseok's expression and said even more carefully "Hoseok, it's raining today,should we still go to the amusement park?"

Hoseok glanced at him and said "Since it's raining let's go back."

Yoongi said "But don't you want to go,Hobi?"

Hoseok said "Not particularly."

Yoongi asked "Then what hobi want to do?"

Hoseok didn't wanted to do anything. He felt that it was good to stay at home and watch spongebob, but in the face of Yoongi's inquiry how could he make things difficult for Yoongi? So he seriously said "Hoseok want to eat yummy food."

Yoongi's eyes lit up,this was easy to do. He said "Then dad will take hoseok to eat yummy food." He changed their direction and went to a privately-owned restaurant he frequented a lot.

Hoseok put on a well-behaved expression the entire way.

When he arrived in the restaurant, Yoongi took the umbrella before carrying hoseok out of the car. His movements were very careful and did not get hoseok get rained on.

Min Yoongi is obviously a regular customer of this restaurant, as soon as he entered the waiter came forward to take his umbrella, and arranged a private room for yoongi eagerly.

Yoongi's expression was indifferent, his words few.

When they arrived at the private room, he asked hoseok what he wanted to eat. Hoseok casually listed a few dishes and Yoongi ordered them. He thought about it and called back home to ask the housekeeper who watched over hosoek about what he couldn't eat.

Hoseok lamented in his heart that yoongi probably wanted to be a good father,but it was a pity that the spirit was willing but the flesh was weak.

Yoongi finished ordering the food and someone brought it up very soon.

The owner of the restaurant also came over specially. When he saw hosoek,he was a little surprised and said "This is your son?"

Yoongi nodded.

The owner's smile became a little forced. He said "Then you have a good time eating, I won't disturb you."

Hosoek looked down and saw the owner's shoes were wet, evidently, he had rushed over but didn't expect the other person to have brought their son with them.

"If you need anything,then call me." Once the owner said this, he turn around and left, even considerately closed the door.

Yoongi rubbed hoseok's soft hair and said "What are looking at so earnestly?"

Hoseok thought for a moment and said "This uncle is really good looking."

Yoongi heard this and laughed "You're so young yet you already know if others look good or not?"

Hosoek softly said "Dad also looks good."

Yoongi was satisfied with this "Then give dad a kiss?"

He faced yoongi and gave him a big "mwah"

Yoongi said "Hosoek must grow up quickly."

Hosoek sounded a 'mmmm' and said loudly "I need to grow up quickly and protect dad in the future."

"Good" Yoongi's eyes were soft. Sometimes he would truly be glad that he had snatched hoseok's custody back from his mother. Otherwise, if something happened to him, he feared that he wouldn't be able to stand it.

----------------------------------------

My exam will start tomorrow. So,I won't be able to update for few days.

Hope you enjoyed
;)