07

And then yoongi who had come to pick him up rushed into air.

As a parent, finding your child is missing will definitely cause panic. Yoongi immediately went to the school to check the surveillance camera and soon found that his beloved baby was taken away by a senior student.

Yoongi's face darkened on the spot.

Hoseok was taken to the gym near the school by Baekhyun. He sat in his chair and watched his cartoons while Baekhyun and his friends played soccer.

Hoseok would burst into giggles at his cartoons time to time.

When Baekhyun took a break,he sat next to Hoseok and said, "Is it really that funny?"

Hoseok glanced at him and nodded.

Baekhyun said, "Then will you play with me everyday from now on, I will give you the tablet as a present okay?"

Hoseok hesitated, "But dad would be unhappy."

Baekhyun said, "That's all right,I am doing it out of my own free will." The tablet is a customised version brought back by his aunt from abroad. It is a very valuable thing for children, but Baekhyun can take it out and give it away casually which shows that Baekhyun's family conditions are indeed not quite ordinary.

But Hoseok actually didn't understand this, he was raised by Yoongi too well and practically didn't know anything. Hoseok refused on the basis on being unable to take Baekhyun's things and threw it back,but Baekhyun insisted on giving it and tossed it back again and so the two kept refusing each other and pushing the item to the other.

When Yoongi entered the gym he just happened to see this sort of scene- a child who looked older than Hoseok was throwing things into Hoseok's arm.

Hoseok was still such a small child being bullied by others yet didn't know how to fight back. He only stared with wide watery eyes with his face bulged out,looking an irritated little squirrel.

Yoongi called out slowly, "Hobi."

Hoseok heard this 'hobi' and his body became stiff. He whispered,"My dad is here."

That Baekhyun had taken another family's child away but actually didn't have a guilty conscious. He turned around and calmly called out to Yoongi , " Uncle,I brought Hoseok to play soccer."

Yoongi walked over and said," Hobi,did this older brother bring you over to play?"

Hoseok obediently nodded.

Yoongi said, "Then why didn't you tell Dad before you went? Don't you know Dad is worried about you?" He said up to here and his eyes slightly brushed over Baekhyun.

The glance didn't contain anger or fury,but it a made Baekhyun slightly shrink his neck.

Hoseok explained, "B-but Dad wasn't there at the time."

Yoongi said, "In the future,if you want to go out and play,what should you do?"

Hoseok said quietly, "Tell Dad first."

Yoongi saw Hoseok hang his head,showing a wronged expression,and the anger in his heart faded for the most part. But he still didn't show any tenderness and only said, "Good,let's go."

Hoseok put down the tablet and said thank you to Baekhyun. After saying he took Yoongi's hand and left.

Baekhyun's friends came up from behind and asked him what's wrong, is he still going to paly?

Baekhyun said somehow dully, "Not playing anymore,let's go home."

Hoseok didn't know whether Yoongi was still angry. It's hard to say that he's angry because he didn't berate him. But it can't be said that he's not angry because his attitude was different from usual.

Hoseok rest rested his upper body as he sat in the front passenger seat,resembling an eggplant.

When the were about to reach entranceway, Yoongi finally said, "If there were other big brothers telling Hoseok to go with them,will Hoseok go?"

Hoseok said, "I won't,I remember Dad's words,I won't go with them anymore."

Yoongi hummed in response and helped Hoseok to get out of the car.

When it was time to eat dinner,Hoseok ate a little less than usual.

Upon seeing this,Yoongi asked him what's wrong,was the food not to his liking?"

But Hoseok let out a little sob.

Seeing this Yoongi panicked, he rushed forward and held Hoseok in his arms, kissing Hoseok's forehead, "Hobi,why are you crying?"

Hoseok mumbled out that he didn't want to go to school anymore.

Yoongi said, "Why do you suddenly not want to go to school anymore?" In this month,Hoseok obediently got up early and went to school and Yoongi learned from his teacher that he got along with his classmates well.

Hoseok said, "I don't have a mother,I'm weird."

Yoongi's face stiffened,his grip on Hoseok tightened a little. He said, "Does Hobi want mom?"

Hoseok shook his head heavily again and said, "I don't want Mom, I want Dad."

Yoongi heaved a low sigh and said, "Does Hobi not have any children at school that you like?"

Hoseok said, "I don't want to play with them,they don't understand anything."

Yoongi said, "Then what does Hobi want?"

Hoseok said, "I,I don't want to go to school."

Yoongi was silent for a moment,and he said, "Let dad think about it okay?"

Hoseok nodded,wiped the tears on his cheek with the back of his hand,and gave his acting skills a perfect score.

In the next few days, Hoseok still went to school without making a fuss or a trouble. But he knew that Yoongi was seriously considering this matter because he could occasionally hear
Yoongi discussing with the housekeeper about his education.

The housekeeper said that boys shouldn't be raised too delicately.

Yoongi said directly, "You spoil him more than me."

The housekeeper can't refute this,indeed as long as it was Hoseok's request, even if it were a little unreasonable--for an example,watching cartoons for two hours,he would still fulfil it.

The housekeeper said, what should they do in the future? The little master will grow up one day.

Yoongi heard this and said a sentence that touched Hoseok very much. He said, 'I can protect him for a lifetime.'

The housekeeper just wanted to ask what he would do when he became old, but he suddenly recalled that his young master was not in good health. Compared with Yoongi,it is still unsure as to who would go first and he would go later.

So he became silent.

Yoongi said, "Since I can provide him this sort of life,why not give it to him? I just want him to be happy for a lifetime."

The housekeeper did not refute him anymore but sighed a long sigh, he said, "It's alright not to attend primary school, but junior high and high school absolutely can't be dropped!"

Yoongi's expression was light, "Let's talk about it at a later date."

And so Hoseok's matter of not going to school was simply decided like this.

--------------

Thanks for 100 views!

Hope you enjoyed❤