03

After staying in the hospital for almost a month,hoseok was taken out by Yoongi.

When he was discharged from hospital, yoongi cautiously carried hoseok. Although his expression wasn't gentle,his movements were extraordinary careful.

Hoseok hugged Yoongi's neck and put his face on Yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi carried hoseok to the back seat and told the driver to drive.

"Hoseok" Yoongi said "How about staying with dad in the future?"

"What about mom?" Hoseok asked quietly.

Yoongi was silent for a moment before he said " Mom is busy with something."

"Okay." Hoseok bowed his head and stopped asking questions.

Seeing his son like this, yoongi sighed slowly. During these 30 days of hospitalisation,the child's head and feet were prickled with needles, leaving a lot of pinholes. The child was originally very pale so the blue and purple colour was particularly obvious. Looking like this,yoongi provoked tender and protective feelings.

From the hospital to home,neither son nor father said anything. Min Yoongi is not a talker and hoseok could not speak on his own initiative,so the two were silent.

When they arrived home,the housekeeper saw yoongi come home with hoseok in his arm and hurried to meet him." Little master is back."

"Hello grandpa." The child called out timidly.

The housekeeper was at an elderly age and seeing this child his heart softened to a degree. He said " Come here. Grandpa has prepared delicious food for you."

Yoongi said " Let's first eat."

So they went to the dining table.

The table was full of suitable food for children. Hoseok's arm was short,so yoongi had people prepared a small table. Instead of going to the usual dining table,they ate in a small table.

Hoseok wrinkled his Small eyebrows,having been unable to scoop up the peace of mung bean for a quite while.

Yoongi didn't mean to lend a helping hand either. He just watched and slowly ate the other dishes.

When hoseok finally managed to put the bean in his mouth, yoongi said " Hoseok, do you like it?"

Hoseok nodded "like."

Yoongi's eyebrows relaxed slightly "Then how about doing things this way in the future from now on,okay?"

Hoseok hesitated and said,"Then what about mom?"

Yoongi said lightly "Mother is busy.Let her be busy."

Hoseok did not seem to fully understand.

In the evening,yoongi personally helped hoseok bathe.

Yoongi and hoseok were sitting in the same bathtub. He held hoseok behind him and carefully cleaned his body. Seeing that hoseok's body was slightly stiff. He said "Hoseok, are you afraid of water?"

Hoseok shook his head.

Yoongi didn't know what to say. He spent too little time with children. He was really unexperienced and awkward silence are inevitable. Fortunately,his son is not a talker either.

After taking bath, yoongi wrapped hoseok in a bath towel and wrapped him up tightly.

Because of the heat of the bath,there was some redness on hoseok's pale cheeks. The whole person looked like a lovely doll,if not for the fact that his lips were somehow purple.....