01

A sharp ringing echoed in hoseok's ear.

The ringing was accompanied with the sound of a crying woman and shouting people which made his ears hurt.

Hoseok faintly opened his eyes and felt aches in his heart, as if it was going to dug out from his chest at anytime.

"Hoseok, HOSEOK.... don't fall asleep... Hoseok look at mommy" There was perfume sprayed the woman's body, it made hoseok difficult to breathe. Luckily, his mouth and nose were covered with a respirator and oxygen entered his respiratory tract.

"Hoseok,sorry,mommy didn't do it on purpose,hoseok--" The woman continued to cry as hoseok was taken out of the car and delivered into the emergency treatment unit.

The nurse saw that hoseok had opened his eyes and quickly went to call the doctor.

Before hoseok could react, several people in white coat come into his ward and speak in low voices as they recorded what they saw.

"Child" The doctor asked very gently,"Do you feel uncomfortable anywhere?"

"Hurts..heart hurts" The voice was as thin as mosquito's voice. If one doesn't listen carefully, they won't be able to hear it.

The doctor heard these words and once again cautiously asked hoseok some routine questions. Once hoseok seem tired he stopped and let hoseok have a good rest. The group of people went out again.

Hoseok had a heart disease since he was young. Although it wasn't too severe,his body naturally couldn't get better. Furthermore, his mother Yeon-jin and his father Min Yoongi had no feelings and had divorced when Jung hoseok was three.

Afterward, hoseok and his mother settled abroad and Yeon-jin was only twenty when she gave birth to hoseok. To put it bluntly, Yeon-jin had not understood yet what the meant and it was impossible to take care of hoseok who was already in poor health.
Even more, Yeon-jin was mixed into the modelling circle and went out everyday. To be able to return once a month was already considered pretty good.

Under this circumstances,hoseok's physical condition got worse and worse, his personality also became very introverted.

This time as they were returning to Korea for the spring festival, Yeon-jin didn't notice until the mother and son got off the plane, and hoseok directly fainted In the airport. It was only then that Yeon-jin realized the seriousness of the matter.

Just as hoseok was grieving over the passing of spring and feeling sad with the advent of autumn, a man pushed open the door of the ward. The man looks like he was in his twenties. But the temperament was very calm. He was wearing a suit and had a thin layer of sweat on his forehead, seems like he was in a hurry.

Hoseok threw a glance over the man and realised that he was his cheap father. In his heart, he praised the man's appearance and temperament.

When the man saw hoseok who had just roused,he whispered, "Hoseok"

Hoseok, somehow ,showed a timid look and trembled. Hoseok was very scared of his father. This is because he rarely has contact with his father and normally don't speak with each other much.

Min Yoongi saw hoseok's frightened look and some annoyance appeared in his eyes. He got up and went out, fishing out his phone from his pocket.

Hoseok could rarely hear what he was saying. It was something along the lines of 'can't let hoseok keep following that woman, I want to get the custody back' and so on.

Hoseok lay in bed like a corpse that had lost his soul.

Although,hoseok has heart disease, the symptoms are not very serious. His present state could be attributed by his mother, Yeon-jin's neglect. This matter of Jung Hoseok's admission to the hospital this time was known by the entire family so all the adults attached great importance to it.

During hoseok's period of illness, Yeon-jin came to see him once.

But when she came over she wore the perfume that hoseok didn't like so hoseok didn't want to be close with her and just sat on the bed obediently, watching Yeon-jin cry with the tear-stained face of a beauty. It was only then doctor came in and told her not to disturb the child's rest,so she left reluctantly.