Chapter 31-40

"Binzi, come here." Lan Yu'er shouted to Liu Bin who was drinking with Hao Dong.

  "What's wrong? What's the matter?" Liu Bin was drinking happily when he saw Lan Yu'er calling him over there, and he became anxious again. Could it be that he was feeling uncomfortable somewhere?

  Thinking of this, Liu Bin couldn't care less about drinking. He threw the cup away quickly: "What's wrong? Are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere?"

  "It's okay. I have something to ask you. Just lower your head." Lan Yu Er pulled off Liu Bin's clothes and said.

  "Huh~" Liu Bin breathed a sigh of relief when he heard that Lan Yu'er was not feeling unwell, it was not a physical problem, so he lowered his head cooperatively to match Lan Yu'er's height.

  "I want to ask you, are you sure you can trust Hao Dong?" Lan Yu'er asked in a low voice in Liu Bin's ear.

  When Liu Bin heard Lan Yu'er's words, he did not answer immediately. Instead, he said to Haodong and Hu Aihua: "Dongzi, sister-in-law, Yu'er and I will go out for a while."

  "Eh? It's time to eat soon. What are you doing out there?" Hu Aihua thought. Liu Bin and Liu Bin were no longer here to eat and said quickly: "If you have anything to do after dinner, it's not too late to do it."

  "Sister-in-law, I suddenly want to eat soy pork elbows, and I want Binzi to buy one for me, as you know My taste is always changing during pregnancy. God knows I have never eaten anything so greasy before." Lan Yu'er continued.

  "Well, I am the same. I have never eaten offal such as large intestines before. After I became pregnant, I especially wanted to eat hot fat intestines." Hu Aihua understands this kind of thing: "Okay, if you buy the sauced pork elbows, come back as soon as possible. "

  "Okay sister-in-law, we must go and come back quickly." Liu Bin responded and pulled Lan Yu'er out. Lan Yu'er also smiled and waved to Hu Aihua.

  After leaving the house, Liu Bin took Lan Yu'er to the state-owned hotel and asked, "What do you mean by the question you just asked? Did you find something wrong?"

  Liu Bin frowned, and he said to Lan Yu'er still had some understanding. Lan Yu'er was not the kind of alarmist. There must be something going on when she said that.

  But when Lan Yuer said this, she couldn't tolerate Liu Bin not thinking too much. Since it was a big problem to ask Liu Bin whether Hao Dong could believe it, Liu Bin immediately escalated the matter.

  Liu Bin trusted Hao Dong in his heart, but he was a soldier. When Lan Yu'er talked about trust issues, the first thing he thought of was national issues.

  Fortunately, Liu Bin got to be the company commander after all, so Liu Bin was still calm. He knew clearly that he could not make any judgments without conclusive evidence, so he was waiting for Lan Yu'er to show up. Emotional issues.

  "I want to ask you, how much do you know about Hao Dong? Has he ever been involved with a Miao woman before?" Of course, Lan Yu'er didn't keep Liu Bin waiting for long and quickly asked the next question.

  "Dongzi and I have known each other for more than ten years. We were comrades in the same batch as me. Based on my understanding of him, he should have never been involved with other women." Liu Bin answered with certainty.

  "The answer is so certain? How do you know?" Lan Yu'er asked curiously, thinking to herself: Is the friendship between men the same as that between female best friends, who will talk to their best friends about everything?

  "Because we are brothers who talk about everything. I know that he and Comrade Hu Aihua are actually childhood sweethearts who grew up together. They have already established a relationship when they were soldiers in Dongzi. The relationship between the two has always been very good. I have never heard of it. Dongzi had some unclear affairs with other women."

  Liu Bin thought carefully before answering Lan Yu'er's question, and then asked: "How could you ask such a question?"

  "I didn't answer it before . Didn't I tell you that when I was a child, I had medical skills with the old Chinese medicine practitioner who was sent to our village, and I just discovered something wrong with Sister-in-law Aihua?" Lan Yu'er said truthfully.

  Liu Bin was on good terms with Hao Dong. When he heard Lan Yu'er say that Hu Aihua had problems, he didn't care about whether Lan Yu'er was studying Chinese medicine or whether her medical skills were good. He asked with concern: "Isn't sister-in-law Aihua pregnant? She is pregnant." " What's the problem?"

  "When Sister-in-law Aihua touched my belly just now, I found that her hand was very cold, with a cold and cold feeling, so I took the opportunity to check her pulse, and I found that there was something wrong with the baby in her belly. "

  But I don't know what the problem is yet. I have to check Hao Dong's pulse to confirm." Seeing Liu Bin's anxious expression, Lan Yu'er added: "But it is certain that it is related to the Miao people." It's related to poison."

  Liu Bin sighed in his heart. He knew that Hao Dong and Hu Aihua had a very good relationship, and he also knew that Hao Dong and Hu Aihua, who had two sons before, especially hoped that this baby would have a daughter.

  "Then why did you ask Dongzi whether he could believe this kind of question before? I was shocked by you just now. I thought you found out that Dongzi had committed any treasonous behavior." What Liu Bin said was not true at all. exaggerate.

  The meaning revealed by Liu Bin's words is that between his brothers who have known each other for more than ten years and Lan Yu'er, Liu Bin chose to trust Lan Yu'er, so Liu Bin unintentionally brushed up Lan Yu'er's favorability.

  Hearing Liu Bin speak like this, Lan Yu'er felt happy and said: "Since you trust Hao Dong so much, let's go back and diagnose his pulse now."

  "Don't worry, don't you want to eat soy pork elbow? Let's buy it first. Go back with the sauce elbow." Liu Bin pointed to the state-owned restaurant on the roadside and said to Lan Yu'er. It turned out that they had already arrived at the place while talking.

  "Comrade, please give me a piece of soy pork elbow and take it away." Liu Bin said to the waiter who was sitting on the counter knitting a sweater.

  As a result, the waiter replied without even raising his head: "Three yuan and eighty cents."

  After Liu Bin paid the money, the waiter reluctantly put down the sweater in his hand and shouted to the kitchen: "One serving of sauced pork elbow. "The sauced elbows are ready to be cooked, please wait a moment. "

  However, the waiter went to knit his sweater again. Lan Yu'er thought to herself that this is indeed the spring time for public servants, even the waiters can raise their tails to the sky.

  "Aren't you worried that your brother's wife has a problem with the baby in her belly?" Lan Yu'er said curiously while waiting: "Shouldn't you say at this time: 'What do you care about the elbow, human life is at stake'? "Lan Yu'er laughed as she spoke.

  "If this matter is really urgent, how can you sit still? There is no need for me to worry." Liu Bin sat there and said calmly.

  Lan Yuer was furious, there was nothing wrong with what she said!

  Well, she's not a hard-hearted person, and the other person is Liu Bin's good friend. If it were a life-threatening problem, Lan Yu'er really wouldn't just watch it.

  But why did she feel so unhappy after hearing Liu Bin's words? Lan Yu'er, who was so happy, stretched out her hand and pinched Liu Bin's waist.

  Good guy, it was like an iron plate. Without twisting Liu Bin, Lan Yu'er's own hand turned red from the force. Lan Yu'er was so angry that she glared at Liu Bin again.   The two discussed the time of the conversation, and the sauced elbows were served. They were shiny in color and full of ingredients. A large elbow probably weighed three or four kilograms. The three yuan and eighty cents were really worth it.   Lan Yu'er looked at the hot sauced elbow and the water was about to flow out. However, when the sauced elbow was served, the two of them remembered that they had forgotten to bring something to put it in. At this time, there was no such thing as a plastic bag.   What else can we eat with this sauced elbow without soup? In particular, the specialty of this state-owned restaurant is the Gan style sauce-flavored pork elbow with soup.   "What should we do now? Go back and get a basin to put it in?" Lan Yu'er said.   "Should we take the basin back and then return it?" Liu Bin said.

  "Haha, I knew you forgot to bring the basin." Just as Lan Yu'er and Liu Bin stared at each other, Hao Dong came, holding the unique black pottery basin here.

  "You came just in time, otherwise we would have eaten here before leaving." Liu Bin said with a smile.

  "Hey, I haven't seen you for a few years and I'm starting to want to eat alone." Hao Dong smiled.

  Hao Dong had just started talking to Liu Bin when the waiter who was wearing a sweater, the chef in the kitchen, and other hotel staff who had not been seen since arriving came out one by one.

  Eight or nine people appeared in the dining room at once. I don't know where these people got out, let alone where they were hidden out of sight.

  "Director Hao, drink tea." The waiter who had dragged her to the 258,000 yuan just now was holding tea with a smile on her face. If it weren't for the clothes on her body, Lan Yu'er would have thought that she was a well-trained waiter in future generations. Just now he was completely different.

  "Director Hao repaid me with my exclusive secret recipe for drinking." The plump and fat chef presented his personal delicacies.

  "How can an appetizer not be paired with wine?" The person who spoke was the store manager who appeared out of nowhere.

  The so-called store manager took a bottle of good wine and wanted to open it and pour it for Hao Dong. Hao Dong quickly stopped him and said, "No, I'm still waiting to go back for dinner at home."

  "Director Hao, have a cup of tea!" appeared again! Here comes a buyer to offer tea.

  .........Are these the same public officials as those big men just now? Is this man with a flattering and smiling face possessed by a ghost?

  It took a long time for Hao Dong to get out of the state-owned hotel. Liu Bin asked curiously: "You always had this kind of fight every time you went to other people's stores?"

  "That's not true. The manager of this state-owned hotel used to have an affair with Fu Guoqiang. Make good friends, and many people who work in this state-owned hotel are related to the store manager. They are probably well-informed and have heard the news. "

  " Let me tell you, why do these ordinary uncle-like people treat you today? The uncle is here."