Chapter 81-86

Lan Yu'er learned from Lin Weihong why Lan Xiner appeared in the capital, and sighed in her heart, Lan Xiner still had some IQ, but why didn't she stay on the right path.

  Lin Weihong didn't know how Lan Xiner escaped from the northwest. The news she knew was that her mother's good friend Aunt Hui had a daughter, Liang Xianglan, who was lost when she was young. Then Liang Xianglan suddenly came to her door two months ago. and after various verifications, the Liang family recognized her identity.

  Lin Weihong actually knew about Aunt Hui Lan Yu'er. She often saw Yu Lele at her grandmother's house when she was young. Of course, Lan Yu'er was always called Grandma Hui.

  Grandma Hui's daughter Lan Yu'er also knew about it, but she didn't find it in the 1970s. She had heard such a thing when she was a child, and she found it in the 1980s.

  He was also a miserable man, about the same age as Lin Weihong, but he looked ten or twenty years older than Lin Weihong. God had mercy on him.

  It is said that Liang Xianglan was abducted by human traffickers when she was seven or eight years old. Later, she fell on her head while escaping. Although she escaped from the traffickers, she lost her memory.

  Later, Liang Xianglan was taken in by a kind person, but later she caught up with the Red Decade. Because of this relationship, she was sent to the decentralized government at a young age. Later, when she was 17 or 18 years old, she married a local farmer who was decentralized.

  It's just that Liang Xianglan's life was really not good. Her husband's family and her husband's family tended to favor sons over daughters due to several generations of single inheritance. Liang Xianglan gave birth to three daughters in a row. After finally giving birth to a son, her husband contracted a serious illness and passed away before he was one year old.

  The reason why Liang Xianglan was found later was because Liang Xianglan worked as a nanny for Liu Hui's family in order to support her four children. Then Liu Hui accidentally saw the birthmark on Liang Xianglan's body and finally became a parent. Appraisal, all the truth comes out.

  Because of her hard work at that time, Liang Xianglan looked like a forty-year-old when she was only twenty-seven or eighty years old. She looked like a mother and daughter standing together with her contemporary Lin Weihong. Moreover, even though Liang Xianglan later worked hard She still looks seven or eight years older than Lin Weihong.

  According to Lin Weihong, it was Lan Xiner who came to Liu Hui on her own, saying that she had lost her memory a while ago when she fell down a mountain and hit her head while chopping firewood. In order to prove it, she also said that she had an amnesia on her buttocks. There is a cyan birthmark, but it is said that the cyan birthmark is also scarred due to injury, so it can no longer be seen clearly.

  Because Lan Xiner told a lot about Liang Xianglan's childhood, and because of the cyan birthmark with the scar, and because Lan Xiner and Liu Hui look very similar, everyone in the Liang family has now acknowledged it. She, and because she was lost since childhood, Lan Xiner is now living a better life than everyone else in the Liang family.

  But Lan Yu'er was surprised. Why did Lan Xiner know Liu Hui and replace Liang Xianglan?

  Lan Yu'er thought about it for a long time and felt that there was only one reason, that is, Lan Xiner must have known the real Liang Xianglan before she was reborn, and was extremely familiar with the real Liang Xianglan. Otherwise, Lan Xiner would not have known the birthmark on the other person's buttocks, nor would it have been possible Know what happened when the other person was a child.

  However, it seems that the real Liang Xianglan should be in Dama Village, where Lan Xiner's hometown is, because Lan Xiner had never left Dama Village before her rebirth. She married a lady in Dama Village when she was eighteen or nineteen years old. Later, the educated youth returned to the city and abandoned her, so she raised the two children by herself, pooping and peeing.

  In this way, only people from Dama Village, people from nearby villages, or relatives of Lan Xiner's family. After all, they don't have a certain degree of close relationship. The real Liang Xianglan can let Lan Xiner discover her birthmark and let her know some things about her childhood. things. It's impossible even if you think about it.

  Thinking like this really reminded Lan Yu'er of a person, that person was Lan Xiner's aunt's daughter Qian Jiamei. I didn't notice it before and didn't realize it. Now that I think about it carefully, it's not like the grandma Hui in Lan Yu'er's memory. Young is somewhat similar.

  Moreover, the same similarity between Qian Jiamei and Liang Xianglan is amnesia. When the original owner was friends with Lan Xiner, she naturally interacted with Qian Jiamei. She once heard Qian Jiamei say that she could not remember things before she was nine years old.

  Moreover, the Qian family's sister lived in Lan Xiner's house for a period of time. This would explain why Lan Xiner knew about the Qian family's birthmark and her childhood. The real Liang Xianglan must have mentioned it to her. been.

  Thinking of this, Lan Yu'er raised her lips. If she didn't expose Lan Xiner's impersonation of her identity, she would have changed her name to Lan Zizang.

  In fact, Lan Yu'er doesn't care how Lan Xiner escaped from the northwest. Anyway, Lan Yu'er can't just ignore the grievances between her and Lan Xiner.

  Besides, Lan Xiner is pretending to be the daughter of Grandma Hui who is very good to Lele. No matter what aspect, Lan Yuer cannot let this matter go.

  At that moment, Lan Yu'er said to Lin Weihong: "Lan Xiner is definitely not your aunt's daughter, but I remember that Lan Xiner has a cousin named Qian Jiamei. She has no memory before she was nine years old, and she is so... There is a birthmark on Qiao's butt, and what's even more coincidental is that Qian's sister is not Aunt Lan Xiner's biological daughter.

  "Really?" Lin Weihong asked in surprise, she felt an inexplicable affinity for Lan Yu'er . , and she had never liked Lan Xiner since she arrived at the Liang family. Although Lan Xiner was particularly gentle, considerate and considerate, Lin Weihong just didn't like her for no reason.

  "Why am I lying to you? My home is in Dama Village. Lan Xiner is still my cousin by seniority. You can find out about her cousin Qian's sister just by asking around in our area." Lan Yuer said,

  "Yu." "Are you talking about the Qian girl from Lan Fangfang's family?" Luo Xiu suddenly said:

  "We all the older generation know this. Lan Fangfang didn't have any children for several years after she married into the Qian family. An injured girl was picked up by a river, and Lan Fangfang became pregnant within two months of picking up Qian's sister. At that time, people said it was Qian's sister who brought her blessing, and Qian's sister lost her memory because of this. Just stay with the Qian family."

  "Isn't that right? The Qian family's life has been a lot better since they adopted Qian's sister. This Qian's sister is really a blessing as they say." Fang Fang said.

  Lan Yu'er didn't know whether Qian's sister was blessed or not, but if Qian's sister was really Liang Xianglan, her life might not be much better.

  After all, in Lan Yuer's memory, Liang Xianglan was separated from her parents when she was a child, and her fate of losing her husband in middle age was not very good. Even if she later met Liu Hui, the hardships in the intervening twenty years were not unbearable.

  "Ms. Lin, what are your plans for this matter?" Lan Yu'er asked.

  "What else can we do? Of course we have to make it clear to Aunt Hui and the others. Now that we know everything, we can't turn a blind eye, right?" Lin Weihong said strangely.   Lan Yu'er decided to take back what she said before about Lin Weihong's personality being similar to that of the future. At this time, Lin Weihong was much simpler than Lele's mother.   Sure enough, she just said that people still have to grow up. Although Lin Weihong is so careful, she is still too naive.   "How long will it take for you to go back? Maybe you have already complained to your evil aunt by now. After listening to her words, you will think that you are going to sow discord between their family."   Lan Yu'er suggested: "Why don't you say anything when you go back, and wait until your aunt asks, or you send someone to find Qian's sister."   "Yes, that's how it should be, haha, I'll just pretend it didn't happen when I go back. Thinking about her expression when she thought I would definitely tell this matter and was prepared, but I ignored her, it would definitely be wonderful."

  Lin Weihong smiled with a gentle and elegant look on her face, but what she said was absolutely unexpected. I think Grandpa Yu Lele married her with such a name because he wanted Lin Weihong to grow up to be a gentle, gentle and intelligent lady.

  As a result, things went against expectations. Lin Weihong grew up from a young lady to a little girl, and she has already gone to the Eight-paw Kingdom. There is no trace of tenderness and considerateness. Telling it will definitely make people suspicious. life's.

  As expected, Lin Weihong listened to Lan Yuer's suggestion and did not go to the Liang family for several days. She also found connections in the family to ask people to inquire about Qian's sister and collected a lot of evidence.

  Even after hearing that the Qian sister looked like Liu Hui, she went to pick her up in the capital. The final result was predictable. Lan Xiner, whose lie was exposed, had a happy ending.

  How could the Liang family have any affection for this person who pretended to be their own child? In addition, Lin Weihong found evidence that Lan Xin'er intended to murder Lan Yu'er. How could Lan Xin'er get any good results.

  Lan Xin'er was finally sent back to the farm where she had been forced to do a labor camp by the Liang family. What could be more painful than finally escaping, only to be caught back by the police?

  Lan Xin'er could only think about the consequences with her toes, but it wouldn't be much better. However, the fatigue later made Lan Xin'er feel ashamed. In order to not have to work so hard, she even climbed up on each side of the farm. bed.

  As a result, a severe crackdown was launched within two years. The farm director was shot because he was reported to have accepted bribes. But it was also because of this incident that Lan Xiner was taken away by the police and imprisoned in a women's prison. Then Life was a little worse than Lan Xiner's previous life.

  The author has something to say: I'm sorry that I've been out of service for several days this time. Something happened at home and I was in a hurry for money, so I moved bricks for a week because I had to pay after the move.