Chapter 51-60

Recently, Lan Yu'er has become a popular figure in the military compound. Before Lan Yu'er came, because of Qi Yue, most people in the military compound knew that Commander Liu's teenage wife had Good medical skills.

  Regarding this matter, there are more people who don't believe it and fewer people who believe it. Most of them maintain a wait-and-see attitude. Except for a few people, most of them are silent.

  Who knows that China is a humane society? It is said that distant relatives are not as good as close neighbors. Who knows if one day my family will ask others for help.

  Especially those who have a situation similar to Qi Yue's, or have infertile relatives and friends, they dare not offend others to the point of death.

  Therefore, Lan Yuer's every move was under the eyes of everyone, from the medicine she prescribed to Qi Yue to recuperate her body, to her aggressive renovation of the room.

  Although there are many military wives who are diligent and thrifty and can't stand Lan Yu'er's lavish spending, and occasionally some people will say a few words behind her back, but when facing Lan Yu'er, everyone greets her warmly.

  Everyone is waiting for the result, that is, whether Qi Yue, who has been ruled infertile by the doctor, can be cured by her. This will affect everyone's attitude towards Lan Yu'er in the military compound in the future.

  After waiting for more than half a month, there is still no result. Of course, it is impossible for traditional Chinese medicine to recuperate the body to be effective in just half a month.

  However, everyone can see that Qi Yue's complexion is getting better day by day. Although Qi Yue looks good, her skin condition is not very good.

  But after taking the conditioning medicine prescribed by Lan Yu'er, Qi Yue's originally dark yellow skin became white, tender and shiny after half a month.

  That's enough. There is no woman who doesn't love beauty, so let alone Qi Yue being grateful to her, more people are envious, jealous and hate Qi Yue's good luck for being able to fall in love with Lan Yu'er so early. .

  How many people who can transform into girls are willing to become yellow-faced women? Lan Yuer's popularity in the military compound is comparable to that of the chief's wife.

  So before Liu Bin knew it, Lan Yu'er had already started wife diplomacy for him, and the effect was remarkable. Even the chief's wife gave her a lot of cloth and meat stamps.

  And these things became even worse after an unexpected incident happened a month later. Not to mention the pretty woman, even the officers and soldiers who stayed behind took Lan Yu'er seriously.

  That day Lan Yu'er was making baby clothes with Qi Yue at her home. Because Qi Yue's house had a sewing machine, Lan Yu'er went to her for help with some cotton cloth, and because Lan Yu'er's belly was too big, Qi Yue had to Help with sewing on the sewing machine.

  Lan Yu'er and Qi Yue were discussing what style to cut, when they heard someone outside shouting Lan Yu'er and Qi Yue's names loudly, and there was a loud banging on the door.

  When Lan Yu'er and Qi Yue went out to take a look, they saw Sister-in-law Zhu sweating profusely and panting, patting the door of Lan Yu'er's house, shouting loudly while patting.

  Fortunately, the door of Lan Yu'er's house is strong enough, otherwise Sister-in-law Zhu's strong figure and strength would have caused her door to fall apart.

  When Qi Yue saw that Lan Yu'er didn't speak and she didn't know who the other party was, she quickly said loudly: "Sister-in-law Zhu, why are you looking for Sister-in-law Liu? She is at my house."

  "At your house, Sister-in-law Liu, then There is a family member of a soldier nearby who has fainted. Is there anything you can do or help to see?"

  Sister-in-law Zhu said as she came over here. Fortunately, Qi Yue's house was only a few dozen meters away from Lan Yu'er, otherwise Qi Yue would not be able to do anything. I was afraid that she would run too fast and lose her breath and faint.

  "Fainted? Where is that person?" Lan Yu'er asked quickly. After speaking, she couldn't help but frown. In her current situation, it was impossible to run vigorously.

  "It's over there, not far from here." Sister-in-law Zhu obviously also remembered when she saw Lan Yu'er's belly that she couldn't run away like this.

  But soon she no longer had to worry about it, because as soon as Nai finished speaking, she saw two tall soldiers carrying an old man running over here quickly.

  Lan Yuer was just about to ask the soldiers to put her down so that she could see the situation. Suddenly, someone rushed to her feet, kowtowing and crying: "Sister-in-law Liu, I know you have medical skills, please save uncle." , save him."

  Lan Yu'er was about to go to see the situation, but she was pounced by this person who suddenly appeared. If Qi Yue and Sister-in-law Zhu hadn't been standing behind her, they helped her in time when she was about to fall. Stop her, otherwise Lan Yu'er's stomach, which has been more than six months old, will have disastrous consequences if she falls.

  "Chen Xiaoyun, are you sick? At this time, why don't you let Sister-in-law Liu quickly show to others that you still have time to chatter here? If Qi Yue and I hadn't helped Sister-in-law Liu in time, you would have wanted to do more harm to her. Human life, right?" Sister-in-law Zhu, who couldn't stand her, was the first to explode.

  The second one to break out was Pei Hongmei, who lived above Lan Yuer. She stepped forward and pulled Chen Xiaoyun away: "Don't pretend to be pitiful here. Now you know you are scared, right? Why did you go there earlier? You should think about what to do." Tell your sister and husband."

  But Lan Yu'er didn't notice this. After Chen Xiaoyun was pulled away by Pei Hongmei, Lan Yu'er stepped forward to see the unconscious old man.

  I saw this was an old man wearing a Chinese tunic suit. He was between sixty and seventy years old. He had gray hair, a pale face, and blood at the corners of his mouth.

  It's just that with Lan Yu'er's big belly, it was already difficult for her to squat down to see the old man's condition, let alone diagnose the pulse, so in the end Lan Yu'er could only kneel half-kneeling on the ground to check the pulse.

  After diagnosing the pulse, it was found that the old man had fainted due to extreme anger. Lan Yuer performed CPR on him to help the old man recover, and then gave him a shot with a silver needle.

  While the onlookers waited with bated breath, the old man finally recovered his breathing, and Lan Yuer hurriedly sent someone to the hospital.

  Then he glanced at the people Isuke left who were about to flatter her and say she was great, and said: "I don't know why you didn't go to the nearest military hospital, but instead brought people to me directly. I just want to know. Who came up with this? Can I still put my life first? If I am

  not at home today, or I am not able to save people, who will be responsible for this life? Don't talk about my superb medical skills. None of you knew my level before, so you brought people to me like this. Do you think I am a god? Or do you think I have more complete equipment here than the hospital

  ? After Yu'er finished speaking, she didn't care what those people's reactions were, she turned around and left. She hadn't finished the baby clothes just now, so she had to make more quickly for her two children.

  Lan Yu'er outside said that and left. The others who stayed behind looked at me and I looked at you, and each of them had the answer in their mind.

  Qi Yue noticed everyone's expressions and talked to Lan Yu'er when she got home: "Looking at their expressions just now, there must be something going on here."

  "It doesn't matter if there is something going on here, anyway, today Once these words are spoken, it is estimated that no one will dare to joke with other people's lives like this in the future. "

  Despite the calmness of his words, if there is really an inside story about this matter, it is impossible for Lan Yu'er. She didn't care, if someone was really plotting behind her, she would definitely let him know why the flowers were so red.

  In Lan Yu'er's view, someone definitely wanted to plot against her, or Liu Bin. Otherwise, after she came to Unit 927, she would only give Qi Yue a prescription for recuperation. Who is so bold as to risk a human life? On top of her?

  Don't worry about the hospital being too far away. You must know that the reason why the military hospital is called the military hospital is because it is within the military area. Even if it is farther than Lan Yuer's home, it is not far away.

  This made Lan Yu'er wonder if Liu Bin's sudden promotion to battalion commander blocked the way of some people?

  If this is really the case, it doesn't matter, because now Lan Yu'er has fought back. I believe that anyone with some brains will find something wrong after listening to Lan Yu'er's previous words. This proposal should send people to Lan Yu'er. People who come here will definitely not be happy.

  Of course, Lan Yu'er is not such a holy mother. She let people go so lightly. She will definitely get to the bottom of this matter. As for whoever is found out by then, Lan Yu'er will not let him go. He (she)

  doesn't have that kind of interest in being the Virgin White Lotus, so no matter whether the person behind the scenes is intentional or unintentional, and no matter whether the person is towards her or Liu Bin, in short, he must know why the flower is like this. red.

  It's just that the result of the investigation really surprised Lan Yu'er. This bloody idol drama-like plot made people speechless.