Chapter 71-80

I can only say that soldiers and soldiers are indeed the loveliest people. They protect their homeland, serve the people, and always care about the safety and peace of the people.

  The soldiers who have been working non-stop for three days and three nights to rescue survivors are now exhausted. Almost everyone only rests when they are extremely tired and can no longer bear it. And they often just sit down anywhere and then fall asleep. On fire.

  In the rest area, the soldiers sleeping in a mess on the ground, at a glance, seemed to be no different from the corpses specially stored on the other side. They were all dirty and broken, covered with dirt, and were buzzing with flies.

  Especially Liu Bin, as the battalion commander, he did not sit back and command, but often took the lead. He originally brought so many sets of clothes and put them in his storage ring before setting off, but he had no time to change them.

  Saving people is like putting out fires. In such a dangerous situation, what everyone thinks about is not that I am so tired and that I need to rest, but that if I persist a little longer, I might be able to save one more life.

  So at this time, Liu Bin, who was about 80 meters tall, was shirtless, wearing only a pair of trousers that were ragged and dirty and had been torn off by himself because of the tatters. The shoes on his feet were still the same as Lan Yuer saw him I forced him to put on my bare feet.

  Of course, the vast majority of people are in the same situation as Liu Bin, and almost everyone is in this situation. In addition, there is no food, and the soldiers have eaten up all the dry food they brought with them.

  You can figure it out by just imagining it. In the case of an emergency gathering, it was also in the early morning. Almost all people who had dry food at home would just grab a few, and those who didn't would come empty-handed. Three days had passed, and if it weren't for the belief in saving people, Supporting them, they would probably all fall down at once.

  Faced with the current predicament in Tangshan, Lan Yu'er actually made a decision without thinking too much. She had already taken out the life detector anyway, so let's do more miracles.

  Although it is not the same as her original intention to create an image of a certain person who studied abroad and returned to serve the motherland, now she is regarded as a god and cannot stand the tragedy in the world. Anyway, it is impossible for the Z government to let this matter spread. At most, it was circulated in private. How could the Z government allow something like a miracle to disturb people's hearts to exist?

  So Lan Yuer, who had figured it out, no longer had any worries. Anyway, she was a person with golden fingers. She was not afraid of others' detection and had the ability to protect herself, so Lan Yuer used the Spring Breeze and Rain Talisman.

  It's just that the spring breeze and rain talisman was too gentle, and it only caused rain in some areas of Tangshan, so Lan Yu'er later simply exchanged food for a lot of spring water from the original plane.

  Originally, because Lan Yuer used the spring breeze and rain talisman, everyone found all the buckets, basins and even cups that could be found to catch the water. However, the rain under the spring breeze and rain talisman was really spring rain, thin and soft. It was continuous, and we couldn't get water for most of the day, but everyone had to do it, so they were all looking forward to a heavy rain like the previous two days.

  Later, Lan Yu'er directly asked the plane elves to help with the spring water exchanged from the original plane. It was extremely accurate and poured into these water-holding tools without any waste.

  Originally, because it was drizzling, everyone took out all the buckets, basins, pots and pans that could hold water, but everyone put down their things and turned back to the relief work.

  When they discovered that the rain had stopped, a few thirsty little soldiers who couldn't stand it looked at the water glasses they had put down, thinking that it would be good to get a sip of water to moisten their throats.

  As a result, when I went over and saw that there was no drizzle that wet the ground, all the buckets and cups were filled with water. I immediately shouted happily that there was water. All the soldiers took turns to come over to drink water, and every one of them was Just take two sips to moisten your throat, and don't take more than one sip.

  As for Lan Yu'er, she can't make selfless contributions or serve the people wholeheartedly like these soldiers, but she admires people who can do this, and I don't know what kind of mentality she has.

  But if possible, Lan Yu'er doesn't mind providing some conveniences to these lovely people. She feels that if such people can be saved, they must be saved.

  So Lan Yuer found a swimming pool, a swimming pool that had been dried up, used a cleaning charm to clean the swimming pool, and placed a confinement array in the swimming pool to ensure that the water would not be lost, and then in the swimming pool It is filled with spring water that has been transferred from the original plane.

  He also placed a vat of melted healing elixir beside the swimming pool, and then sent a letter to Chu Bei, the leader of Unit 927, saying that everyone should drink a cup of the potion in the vat to prevent diseases, and that the water in the swimming pool is clean. of drinking water.

  The final result is generally good. However, not everyone in this era is cute and respectable. There will always be some individuals who will only prioritize their own interests and not care about the life and death of others.

  For example, the potion spring water created by Lan Yu'er was originally intended for all survivors of the Tangshan earthquake and all earthquake relief personnel.

⑻ЬoΟК.CоmLan

  Yu'er later figured it out and did not disperse people across Tangshan City to post talismans and deliver water. Instead, they concentrated in the area where Liu Bin and the 927 troops were.

  Lan Yu'er believed that Chief Chu Bei would not waste human lives. In fact, he did. Although Chu Bei didn't know how the water appeared, he made sure that the water in the swimming pool was harmless and that the potion in the tank was indeed effective. Everyone who was still in Tangshan was given potion to drink.

  The quantity of this potion is actually not too much. Everyone only drinks one cup, but there are so many people in Tangshan plus the soldiers and medical staff who came to provide disaster relief and so on.

  With so many people, the potion is actually not enough, but Lan Yu'er's invisibility charm is here. Every time the potion is gone, he attaches the invisibility charm and flies over to the scene to get a new one, trying his best to ensure that everyone can drink it to save their lives. of potions.

  As the leader of the army, Chu Bei clearly knew how miraculous the way these potions and spring water appeared, so after drinking a jar of potions, Chu Bei ordered that no one should go near the swimming pool.

  The purpose is to avoid attracting everyone's attention and causing unnecessary trouble, but as the saying goes, there is no airtight wall. When the potion suddenly appears when no one is close, most people's first reaction is either a god or a monster.

  As for the current situation, basically everyone thinks that this is the result of the gods being compassionate because of this tragic earthquake. No one would think that monsters would have such results. Even if there were, they would not be monsters but monsters. Fairy.   They all have the word "fairy" in them, so people who see things suddenly appear firmly believe that the potion in the pot is a fairy water that can cure all diseases, just because of this magical way of appearance.   Because of this, the troops from the Lingshan Military Region arrived in Tangshan on the third day after the earthquake. Just because the commander-in-chief rose to the position by reporting leaders, in such an emergency, Commander-in-Chief Lai Dayuan actually abandoned his troops and ran to They went to the hotel to eat, and the next day they left the troops and went to drink. As a result, the troops from the Lingshan Military Region did not arrive in Lingshan until the third day after the earthquake.   Of course, not everyone is like Lai. Most of the soldiers are concerned about the compatriots who suffered in Tangshan and wish they could grow wings and fly to Tangshan. Therefore, when the Lingshan army arrived in Tangshan, they quickly joined in the disaster relief. Team, except individual personnel.   This is Lai Dayuan. After hearing his confidants say that he saw the potion suddenly appear, this guy, relying on his status as commander-in-chief, actually brought several military kettles to fetch water, and the amount he fetched was only one cup per person as stipulated by Chu Bei. of potions.   The people who were assigned to guard the swimming pool were all soldiers injured during the disaster relief. Lai Dayuan used his power to overwhelm others, and no one could stop him. He saw Lai Dayuan carrying several military kettles and was about to walk to the potion tank. Before.

  The soldiers who were ordered to guard here had bloodshot eyes but could do nothing about it. It was a soldier's bounden duty to obey orders, but they were just small soldiers, while the other party was a high-ranking commander-in-chief.

  Fortunately, Lan Yu'er was still there at the critical moment. The result was that under the scorching sun, a thunderbolt struck Lai Dayuan. Needless to say, thanks to classmate Qin Tianhao from the cultivation plane, the thunder talisman was very useful. OK?

  In the end, Lai Dayuan was burnt on the outside and tender on the inside. Lan Yu'er was very annoyed at the time, so she threw a thunder charm out without thinking. The result was unexpectedly satisfactory to her. Lai Dayuan's hair fell out and his clothes were all split. It's rotten, but no one is dead.

  Lan Yu'er didn't kill him, but he was so unsatisfied. His body was already drained by wine and sex, but he was very receptive. Ever since he was struck by lightning, he had been thinking about whether God has seen everything he has done in the past, so he will strike him like a bolt from the blue.

  To frighten himself, Lai Dayuan fell ill that night, and he was so sick that he even told him everything about how he framed his old leader, the old marshal who had made countless contributions to fighting the Japanese with him.

  Of course, all of this was indispensable without Lan Yu'er's push. Lan Yu'er gave him a phantom talisman, and then notified Chu Bei, who was not dealing with him, and had served as a soldier under the old marshal.

  Then Chu Bei invited several equally high-ranking leaders to visit the patient. The result is self-evident. No one is here to deal with him now, but after the disaster relief is over, he will definitely be able to take advantage of him.

  However, Lan Yu'er later gave him a good medicine, which could definitely guarantee that he would be cured of his illness and die, and also ensure that he would not come out to cause trouble during the future relief time. For those who take action, Lan Yu'er has absolutely no psychological burden at all when dealing with such a person.

  The author has something to say: I regret writing about the Tangshan Earthquake. The more I write, the more fantasy it becomes. I won't write about it in the next chapter. In the end, I don't even know what I wrote. I was in a trance.