Chapter 41-50

The reason why Dujia Village is called Dujia Village is because Cunjia Village was once the property of the Du family, and the people living here are some tribesmen who are dependent on the Du family, or tenant farmers who live by renting the Du family's land.

  The whole village was centered on the Du family, so it gradually evolved into a village, because everyone lived on the Du family's fields, some were children of the Du family, and some were branch of the Du family, so it became Dujiacun.

  In the past, the Du family's old house was famous throughout Qiancheng, not to mention in Dujia Village. However, after the war, the Du family's old house did not survive the bombardment.

  However, a skinny camel is actually bigger than a horse. When New China was founded after liberation, the Du family still dominated the Du family village by relying on the property they left behind.

  It's not that the people of the Du family are so unbearable. In fact, the Du family has always been a house of good deeds. In the past, the rent for all the farmland rented out by the Du family was very cheap at 30%, which is much cheaper than Zhou Papi's 50% or even 60%. I don't know how much better it is.

  So even if the Du family's fields were later handed over to the state, the villagers of Dujia Village no longer had to rely on the Du family for food, but the villagers of Dujia Village were also accustomed to watching the Du family's decisions.

  This is not to say that the Du family is compulsory, nor is it to say that the people in Dujia Village are servile. This is human nature, and people are accustomed to listening to the opinions of people who are stronger than themselves.

  Not to mention that the Du family is benevolent to the entire Du family village, and they all say that a starved camel is bigger than a horse. Almost all of the Du family's apparent wealth has been used to support national construction, but there is something secretly left behind.

  Even if you have money, you can go around the world, not to mention that in this era when people don't have enough to eat, a little leakage from the cracks of people's hands is enough for their family.

  Especially during the three years of famine, when everyone was starving and emaciated, it was because of the Du family's support that Dujia Village did not starve to death in large numbers like other villages and towns.

  It is precisely for this reason that the villagers in Dujia Village often look up to the Du family. This is what was said before about the Du family being king and hegemony in Dujia Village.

  The Du family later built a new house, although it was not as grand and luxurious as before. Because the Du family apparently handed over all their property to the state, the newly built house of the Du family was better than ordinary houses. It was just an ordinary brick house. house.

  Moreover, the newly built house of the Du family is not big, because the Du family has dismissed all the servants, and Du Guangzong and his wife live in a house of more than 100 square meters. Occasionally, the two married daughters will come back with their husbands and children. See your parents and live there.

  However, because Du Guangzong did not have a son, and he was very old-fashioned and feudal, and he was very patriarchal, he did not leave much to his daughter. Instead, he hid the things.

  But I don't know why Du Guangzong didn't say his last words. Instead, he wrote them on a piece of paper and hid them in the dark of Mrs. Du's dressing table. This is an unsolved mystery. Who made Mrs. Du only follow Du Guangzong? Dead.

  After the death of Du Guangzong and his wife, the Du family was turned upside down by the Du family. Unfortunately, even after digging three feet into the Du family's house, nothing was found.

  The Du family's possessions were all divided up by the branches of the Du family. What was left to their two married daughters were only some small items that Mrs. Du used during her lifetime, including the broken mirror and the broken jewelry box on the dressing table. one.

  Over the years, not to mention the fact that people would dig up the Du family's house from time to time, even the good brick and tile house of the Du family is now so dilapidated that there is no trace of what it once was like a house.

  It can only be said that money is a poisonous thing. So what if the villagers of Dujia Village were once grateful to the Du family? As soon as they think about the possibility of getting all the Du family's property, they forget everything that happened in the past.

  Some people even complained that Du Guangzong didn't leave any words, so they searched for it for more than ten years but still couldn't find it.

  It can only be said that people's hearts are fickle, or it should be said that human nature is inherently evil. As long as their interests are touched, and they still haven't gotten it yet, there is only a one in a few thousand chance.

  And when I went to visit the Du family ten years later, I found that the place was in ruins. The old blue brick house with tiles was gone. Not to mention the tiles were gone, the blue bricks were gone, and even the wood on the roof was gone.

  In the past ten years, which villager in Dujia Village has not moved anything from the Du family? If the tiles in this house are broken, will it leak? Go to Du's house to move two bricks back to make up for them. This family is building a house that is missing a beam, and that family is missing a brick when building a stove. Go to Du's house and move it back.

  As the saying goes, if there is one, there are two. In Dujia Village, the Du family's house is an ownerless thing. The villagers in Dujia Village are worried about their past kindness, or no one is willing to let anyone take advantage of it, so no one Dare to occupy the Du family's house.

  You must know that the Du family's house is in Dujia Village, even in the county. Everyone wants the best house, but no one dares to ask for it. There is an old saying: Don't worry about scarcity, but worry about inequality. That's the case.

  So ten years later, looking at it today, the Du family's once large blue brick house with tiles has lost its tiles, the blue bricks, and the entire Du family's house has disappeared.

  The location of the Du family's house has become a place where the Du family villagers pile garbage, and the place where the Du family's homestead is located has become a place where the Du family village has trouble.

  People in Qiancheng attach great importance to carrying on the family line. Although not everyone favors sons over daughters, the idea of ​​having a son is almost engraved in the bones and blood of the men in Qiancheng, so no one wants to build a house on this homestead.

  the other hand, this piece of land is a hot commodity. Almost everyone wants this piece of land, not to build a house, but to take it as their own in a fair and just way, and then hopefully take it to Du. Find out what Guangzong left behind.

  It's just that there is more than one person who has such an idea, which has resulted in the current situation. You want it, I want it, everyone wants it, and the result is that no one can get it.

  Lan Yuer's eyes almost popped out when she looked at the ruins in front of her. Was this the most impressive family in Dujia Village? It's all turned into a rubbish pile, but Lan Yu'er is not stupid after all. Just think about it and you will understand how this situation came about.

  Now comes the problem. She didn't know which way the Du family's door faced. Even if she had a plane elf help her cheat and scan the place where the things were buried, what excuse could she use to dig them out?

  When Liu Bin saw Lan Yuer's sad face, he thought she was annoyed and disappointed because she couldn't find anything. After all, in the past ten years or so, there was almost no place where the Du family had been that had not been dug up.

  This is also the fundamental reason why Liu Bin did not hesitate to accompany Lan Yuer here to hunt for treasure. The villagers in Dujia Village have been digging for things that they have not found for more than ten years. Liu Bin does not believe that Lan Yuer can get it, although Lan Yuer has There is a gold burial map left by Du Guangzong (let's call it that).

  The reason why Liu Bin brought Lan Yuer to Dujia Village is very simple. It's just because the Du family is not far from Dama Village. Since Lan Yuer wants to come, Then just think of it as exercising, there is no need to make Lan Yu'er unhappy just for the sake of point.

  Seeing Lan Yuer's sad face, Liu Bin comforted him and said: "Don't be disappointed. If this thing is so easy to find, just because the Du family's homestead has been dug up countless times, if the thing is really buried here, If it were, someone would have found it long ago. "

  "I'm not disappointed, I'm just wondering, which way did the Du family's door originally face? Looking at it now, how can you tell the north, south, and south?" "Lan Yu'er? He frowned and said in distress.

  "I know this well. I used to come here when I was a child." Liu Bin pointed to a big tree on a small slope not far away and said: "I remember that tree was right behind the Du family's house. "

  Lan Yu'er was happy now. She had just asked the plane to mentally scan the correct location, and now she was waiting for her to fool Liu Bin and dig out the things.

  "Then do you know where the original gate of the Du family was?" In order to better deceive, Lan Yu'er asked for a more precise location.

  "The Du family's house is larger than ours and covers a large area. But now that the Du family is in ruins, we can only make a rough estimate."

  Liu Bin said as he walked around the place that had become a garbage dump . He turned around and said: "It should be this location. You see, you can still see some traces of stones here. I remember that the Du family's previous yard was paved with bluestone slabs. Judging from these slabs, the door should be located here. Within the range."

  "That's easy." Lan Yu'er happily stood at the approximate location marked by Liu Bin and said, "The east is red when the sun rises."

  "Then it should be seventy-eight at noon . It's seventy-eight steps towards the sunrise at noon," Lan Yu'er said as she counted the steps.

  After walking seventy-eight steps, Lan Yu'er turned left and walked seven steps, then turned right and walked twenty-three steps, but it was not a little far away from the place where Lan Yu'er asked the plane elf to scan it.

  Of course Lan Yu'er knew. She did this just to avoid arousing Liu Bin's suspicion. After all, she couldn't find something all at once. Everyone would suspect that there was something fishy here.

  However, in order not to arouse Liu Bin's suspicion, Lan Yu'er still had to pretend to dig twice. Lan Yu'er took out a small spatula. This was a treasure digging tool specially found by Lan Yu'er.

  Of course, she was picked up by Liu Bin before she made a move. How could Liu Bin let Lan Yuer, a pregnant woman with a big belly, do it while he stood aside and watched?

  Of course, nothing could be dug out of the location where Lan Yu'er found it. So Lan Yu'er sat and thought for a long time, then pretended to suddenly realize and said: "I know, it was Du Guangzong who buried the things, measure me." I'm sure I can't find it."

  Lan Yu'er looked at Liu Bin with bright eyes and said, "Quick, quick, help me measure it. If I find something, I'll give you half."

  Liu Bin was immediately attracted by Lan Yu'er. He was so amused that he couldn't help but rub Lan Yu'er's head, and said with a smile under her glare: "I'll wait for that."

  Liu Bin measured the steps again according to Lan Yu'er's method just now, and the result was natural. It was as Lan Yu'er wanted, Lan Yu'er asked the plane elves to help cheat, so Liu Bin walked to the right place very accurately.

  The next step, of course, is to start digging for treasures.

  The author has something to say: This chapter is to make up for yesterday, and there will be another chapter tonight for today's update.

  I stayed up all night the day before yesterday, and only slept for two hours yesterday. I worked overtime until ten o'clock before going home. I really couldn't hold on last night. I didn't write it down, I hope everyone can understand!