Chapter 11-20

Last time, it was said that Zhao Cuihua recognized that the person who disguised herself and hired them to kidnap Lan Yu'er was their initial target of trafficking, Lan Xiner.

  And how did Zhao Cuihua recognize it? Let's start with the keen intuition of a woman called Zhao Cuihua. Zhao Cuihua's other advantages are not obvious, but she can see people very accurately.

  No matter how old-fashioned other people dress up, Zhao Cuihua has the ability to see the essence through the current appearance, otherwise Zhang Si would not have brought her out to do this.

  It's also strange that Lan Xiner thinks that after her rebirth, she will be the heroine with her own halo. She has a special sense of superiority when treating others, as if she is the only smart person in the world.

  Of course, after recognizing Lan Xiner, Zhao Cuihua didn't say anything. They were also planning to attack Lan Xiner again. How could they do such a thing to scare the snake away.

  Zhao Cuihua and the others' plan is very simple. After Lan Yu'er's matter is resolved, they will come to Dama Village again. Then they will first blackmail Lan Xiner, squeeze her dry, and then abduct her. , who made Lan Xiner look so beautiful? You must know that Zhao Cuihua and the others were not attracted to Lan Yuer at first.

  It can only be said that Lan Xiner could not please Zhao Cuihua and the others no matter whether it was the past life in the memory of the original owner or this life. What the original owner did not know in the previous life was that even after Lan Xiner became the wife of the army commander, she still wanted them the same. Blackmailed by Zhao Cuihua and others.

  If the original owner's husband Liu Bin hadn't come back in time, Lan Xiner, like Lan Yu'er, would not have been able to escape the fate of being sold. Later, despite the fact that Lan Xiner seemed to have a good life on the surface, she was a very glamorous military commander's wife.

  But Liu Bin never believed that the original owner was such a unbearable person. Liu Bin's marriage to Lan Xiner was also planned by her. Lan Xiner's life was not happy, otherwise she would not have come to Lan Yu'er to find her existence in the end. feel.

  Of course, Lan Xin'er can't get any better now. As long as Lan Yu'er is here, Lan Yu'er, whose inner core has been changed, can be called a shotgun for a cannon. Lan Xiner will soon be able to repay Lan Yu'er. The delicious meal Yu'er prepared for her will definitely be something she will never forget.

  So when Lan Yuer discovered that Zhao Cuihua and the others did not reveal the answer she wanted, it was her turn to come on stage.

  I saw Lan Yuer holding her big belly and came to the room that was temporarily used as a detention room. Xiao Jianfei still had a good impression of Lan Yuer, a pregnant woman who brought him good luck. At this time, he saw that she had a big belly. , and even moved a chair specially for her to sit on.

  "Are you here to hear the results of the interrogation?" Xiao Jianfei asked.

  At this time, it seems that there are not as many rules and regulations as in later generations. As a victim, Lan Yuer can also intervene in the subsequent situation.

  "Yes, I heard from Sister Qi Yue that this group of traffickers has abducted many women, so I wanted to ask if there are any people from our village in Dama among them. I remember that a girl from our village disappeared two years ago."

  Lan Yuer said She was also the same age as him, but the original owner only had a casual acquaintance with him, the kind who would nod when they met on the street, but judging from the memory of the original owner, she was a very beautiful girl.

  "You don't have one in Dama Village, but there is one in Wangjia Village next to Dama Village. This is the list of trafficked women. You can take a look."

  Xiao Jianfei said and showed Lan Yu'er the list they compiled last night. He doesn't have much time to talk to Lan Yu'er now. He wants to copy out a few more copies of all the lists.

  The interrogation alone took him all night last night, and he didn't copy out a single copy. Now just talking to Lan Yu'er, Xiao Jianfei felt that he could fall asleep at any time.

  "How about I copy it for you, and you go take a nap?" Lan Yu'er suggested, seeing Xiao Jianfei's expression asking for someone to come over.

  Lan Yu'er's proposal was very tempting, but Xiao Jianfei still reluctantly refused. Xiao Jianfei was also a man with plans in mind. Since he wanted to get promoted and get a raise in salary based on the merits of this case, he thought that he must do it himself to save money. When someone asked him, he couldn't even explain clearly.

  Although Lan Yu'er didn't particularly admire people with this kind of personality, she didn't really dislike them either. At least they weren't just talkative people, and they didn't have high aspirations. They just needed to know how to do practical things.

  But Lan Yu'er came here for her own purpose, and she couldn't leave without completing her work.

  So Lan Yuer pretended to be curious and observed in this temporary detention room until she came to her target this time, which was a picture of a somewhat old-fashioned gold bracelet.

  As mentioned before, Lan Xiner had a jewelry box hidden by her grandmother at home. There were many gold and silver jewelry in it. Lan Xiner relied on those jewelry to bribe Zhao Cuihua and his gang to kidnap and traffic the original owner.

  Unfortunately, what Lan Xiner doesn't know is that Lan Yu'er has seen the contents of this jewelry box, and your original owner knows exactly where these jewelry came from.

  These jewelry can also be regarded as Lan Xiner's grandmother, who shamelessly snatched it from Lan Yuer's hand. The original owner accidentally dug up this jewelry box while herding cattle when she was only twelve or thirteen years old.

  But Lan Yu'er was too young at that time. She didn't know how to hide things, so she was discovered by Lan Xiner's grandma. Seeing how Lan Xiner's grandma could snatch things from a child's hands, you knew she was not a good person. Good guy.

  A series of threats and intimidation, if Lan Yu'er is not willing to meet and share half, she will report it to the Red Guards. The Red Guards at that time were extremely terrifying existence. If this was reported, Lan Yu'er would definitely not be able to escape. □□'s fate.

  The original owner had no choice but to share the treasure half with Lan Xiner's grandmother, but the other party was shameless and took away all the gold and silver jewelry because the original owner was just a child and didn't understand.

  Lan Xiner's grandmother only left a few silver bracelets and a bunch of shiny jade products to the original owner. Of course, the original owner was young and didn't understand these things at the time, but now it's Lan Yu'er.

  Lan Yu'er also discovered after looking at the inventory of the original owner that the original owner was really a rich woman. Those shiny jade and diamond jewelry were much more valuable than gold and silver jewelry. Thanks to Xin'er's grandma who didn't know the goods.

  But now, Lan Yu'er will use these jewelry to take off Lan Xiner's disguise and restore her innocent reputation.

  The author has something to say:

  Huahua comments are running smoothly. If you don't ask for help, there will be no comments. If you don't ask for updates, there will be nothing, right?