Chapter 1: Welcome!

Jake woke up to faint arguing "well I'm sorry! How the hell was I supposed to know someone was there?!" A female shouted "Oh I don't know, maybe you could actually use your BRAIN, you'd know we were next to a fucking VILLAGE!" came the shout of a male. Jake groaned as he sat up, confusedly looking around the dark room. "Uh Guys..." "Wait Luke, just let me teach this brat a lesson" "Guys..." "Will both of you please be quiet! You're giving me a headache" another female groaned "GUYS!" someone shouted "WHAT?!" Everyone in the room went quiet as 5 pairs of eyes met with a pair of hazel ones. "He's awake" it was the boy that had been trying to get everybody's attention. Jake stared at the people who had supposedly knocked him unconscious, kidnapped him, and were possibly going to eat him.

A tall, dark-skinned boy with a high-collared cape, and sharp fangs walked up to him. He reached out his gloved hand and smiled a warm smile. "Hey, I'm Lord Seanelson Everett, but you can call me Sean, a vampire.'' Jake looked nervously at the boy's hand. Sean noticed and smiled wider. "Don't worry, we won't hurt you'' Jake raised an eyebrow, then proceeded to point to a small bump on his head. "You knocked me unconscious and kidnapped me, and for all I know, you might want to eat me!" Sean let out a nervous chuckle before glaring at the two teens who had been arguing earlier. A teal haired girl and a yellow-eyed male let out twin sighes. The onyx-eyed boy turned back to the confused and slightly baffled boy and said "Right well, That boy over there is Luke, he's a werewolf" He pointed at the male who had the yellow eyes. Luke smiled and slightly waved "Nice to meet you" "That's-" "Millicent! But you can call me Milly'' the pink haired devil shouted. "Right and as you can tell, she's a devil" The devil flew up to the roof and grinned, Jake could see Sean rolling his eyes muttering "Show-off" before pointing to the other teen who had been arguing, "That's Alexzander, or just Zander, he is..." The boy looked slightly puzzled before unserdly saying "..British..?" Zander rolled his eyes annoyedly "If you're gonna give information to our enemies, then do it right!" Sean sighed. "Basically he's British, there isn't much to it than that" He continued on to the last one in line, she had teal hair tied into a loose ponytail and wore a pointy hat "That's Hailey, pretty much the reason all of us met, she's a witch and probably the smartest out of all of us" Haileys face turned red "Sean! You know that's not true!" Zander and Milly snickered. Luke explained how Zander, Hailey and himself were half-bloods, while Sean and Milly were purebloods.

After explaining, the room just went silent. Jake took this opportunity to have a good look around the room. It was still dark out, but he could make out a few significant features. He was lying on a ragged couch, with a coffee table next to him. The room (which he assumed was the living room) was generally dark with a few paintings hanging on the walls. He looked into the kitchen and saw a few cupboards filled with cutlery. His eyes landed on a dark corridor which he assumed led to the bedrooms. He looked at the group of creatures who had abducted him. When a sudden thought tackled his mind. "Wait! I have to get home! My parents are probably worried sick about me!" The group looked uneasy when Hailey decided to speak up "Right, about that...we can really do that.." the words stayed in the air, letting the tension sink into the boy "WHAT?! What do you mean you can't do that" There was silence again. Luke sighed, and said "Because you're part of the prophecy" "What prophecy" Jake asked suspiciously, "We'll tell you tomorrow, get some rest now, okay?" Jake looked scared, he didn't want to wait, but he didn't want to see any of the monsters mad either. He felt gloomy. Milly caught on to his demeanor and shot up into the air again. "Don't worry dude. Welcome to our little group of confused teens and a grandpa who has a crush on a broom" Zander snickered, Hailey rolled her eyes, and Sean narrowed his eyes at the devil "Shut up, flamingo" Sean remarked at the pinkettes skin, to which she reacted by landing and dramatically putting her hand on her chest, looking offended. "I can't believe it! I was offended by a chocolate bar" she faked, wiping a tear. Everyone burst out laughing, including Jake. "Well we should go and let..uh..?" Luke looked questionably at the blonde "Jake, call me Jake" "Right. Well we should let Jake sleep now"

Jake took one last look at the creatur- wait no. They weren't just creatures, they were his friends. He yawned and laid back down, sleep finally catching up to him. 'At least these guys are welcoming' Jake thought as his eyes closed and he went to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

~*~

CRaPpY eNdInG i kNoW

I was so damn desperate

My B-Day gift to Grape Lord UwU 
(Post Remzy here - yeah, this was posted a while ago on the wiki s0o-)

Help. I planned ou the plot for every chapter

eXcEpT...Chapter 2....

Procrastination go brrrrrr

CRITISISM NEEDED

Thats pretty much all for this chapter

~Remzy