~confession and after all this time....

Dallas Pov

I watched Y/N go into the makeup room and felt frustrated. I had finally told her how I felt, and now we were pulled apart. "Why can't we get a break?" I thought.

Albert was yelling, "Dallas, we need you for scene 42 now!"

. "I'm coming,m," I said. My mind was racing. Did Y/N feel the same way? I had to know.

Y/N's POV:

The makeup artist was working on my face, but I was thinking about Dallas. "I love you since the moment I saw you, Y/N. I just didn't have the guts to tell you." Was it true? Am I that blind?

"You're all set," the makeup artist said. I looked in the mirror and barely recognized myself. I looked calm, but inside, I was a mess.

I left the makeup room and looked for Dallas. I couldn't wait any longer. I needed to talk to him.

Dallas's POV:

The scene felt like it took forever. I could only half-focus on my lines; my thoughts were with Y/N. When the director called cut, I ran off the set, ignoring Albert.

I ran towards the makeup room and almost bumped into Y/N, who looked just as anxious.

"Dallas," she said, out of breath. "We need to talk."

"I know," I replied, also out of breath. "But not here. Come with me."

I took her hand and led her outside, away from everyone. We found a quiet spot behind the trailers.

"Dallas, about what you said..." she began, her voice shaking a little.

"I meant every word," I interrupted. "I've loved you since the moment I saw you, Y/N. I just didn't know how to tell you. I was scared."

"Scared of what?" she asked, looking into my eyes.

"Scared of losing you," I said. "Scared that if I told you, things would change. That you wouldn't feel the same way and it would ruin everything."

Y/N's eyes softened, and she stepped closer. "Dallas," she said, smiling a little. "Of course I feel the same way. I've been waiting for you to say smth."

I felt relieved and laughed. "So all this time, we were both just... waiting?"

"Seems like it," she replied, laughing too.

I took her hands in mine, feeling lighter. "So, what now?" I asked, smiling.

"Now," she said, leaning in, "lets start filming first, Albert is alr searching for us like crazy"

and both of us laugh, while going back to set and start filming

IM REALLY SORRY ITS BEEN A MONTH GODDAMN BUT TRUST ME ILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN the next chapter will be "i dont like him... im in love with him"
any recomenations? feel free to comment!!