The End

Epilogue
The End

We came, and we saw,
and we conquered it all
We came, and we conquered,
now we're happy in love

Luis and Lourdes's wedding day was a grand affair, filled with love, laughter, and unforgettable moments that would be cherished for a lifetime.

Set against the backdrop of the luxurious Four Seasons Hotel Miami, the event was nothing short of magical, with every detail meticulously planned to perfection.

As the sun began to set on November 26, 2024, guests gathered eagerly in anticipation of witnessing the union of two souls deeply in love.

The atmosphere was electric, buzzing with excitement and anticipation for what promised to be a truly spectacular celebration.

Lourdes, radiant in her white intricately embroidered bodice ballgown, exuded elegance and grace as she made her way down the aisle to the melodic strains of Celine Dion's timeless classic.

The off-the-shoulder cap sleeves added a touch of romance to her ensemble, perfectly complementing her natural beauty.

Walking beside her were her sister Almia, serving as her matron of honor, and her dear friend Alazne, who stood by her side as maid of honor. Demi completed the bridal party, her presence adding to the joyous atmosphere as she took her place as bridesmaid.

On the groom's side, Luis was accompanied by his brother, who stood proudly by his side as best man. His other brother with Joshua, Fergal, and Dominik rounded out the groomsmen, their camaraderie evident as they awaited the momentous occasion.

As Luis and Lourdes exchanged vows and rings, pledging their love and commitment to one another in front of their 350 guests, there wasn't a dry eye in the house. It was a heartfelt ceremony, filled with tender moments and heartfelt declarations of love.

Following the ceremony, the newlyweds retreated briefly to change into their second ensembles for the reception ball.

Lourdes emerged in a stunning gown, her beauty captivating all who laid eyes on her as she took to the dance floor with her beloved husband by her side.

The reception ball was a sight to behold, adorned in shades of cream and nude that lent an air of sophistication and elegance to the proceedings.

Guests were treated to a sumptuous feast fit for royalty, with culinary delights that delighted the senses and left mouths watering for more.

But the true highlight of the evening came in the form of two surprise performances that left everyone in awe.

Keyshia Cole took to the stage first, her soulful voice filling the room with melodies that touched the hearts of all who listened.

And then, as if that weren't enough, Bad Bunny made a surprise appearance, sending the crowd into a frenzy with his electrifying performance.

Throughout the night, Luis and Lourdes dazzled guests with two more outfit changes, each one more stunning than the last.

From the bouquet toss to the afterparty, they epitomized style and sophistication, proving that their love knew no bounds.

As the evening drew to a close, Luis and Lourdes danced into their happily ever after with their five-month-old daughter Laima cradled in their arms.

It was a moment of pure joy and bliss, symbolizing the beginning of a new chapter in their lives filled with love, laughter, and endless possibilities.

And so, as the last notes of music faded into the night, the newlyweds bid farewell to their guests, their hearts full and their spirits soaring high.

For Luis and Lourdes, this was just the beginning of a lifetime of happiness together, a journey filled with love, laughter, and countless memories yet to be made.

The End.