Middle Earth?

"Rosalie!"

"Harry!" 

"It's too late!" 

"We need to help her!" 

"Harry!"

"Take me hand!" 

"Aaaaahhhh!" 

"Noooo!" 

All was well in Middle Earth

All was well in Middle Earth. The Elves of Rivendell were doing their daily rounds checking the perimeters. That was until the horses started to act uncharacteristically. "Captain!" an elf called out. "The horses seem to be uneasy by something." 

"Stay on the path while I scout up ahead," the captain commands. 

"Yes captain." The captain lets his horse guide him. 

"Alright boy, what has you so worked up?" The horse snorts before trotting towards a river. It stops no longer moving a single inch. "I still don't see it." A growl catches his attention. He finds an orc preoccupied with what looks like an unconscious figure. As the orc raises his club above his head the elf captain draws his bow and releases an arrow faster you can blink. The beast falls dead on impact. The elf dismounts from his horse to take a closer look at the unconscious figure. He was surprised to find a young woman. Her features took him by further surprise as they reminded him of his Lord Elrond. Moving her hair to see if she has elf ears, only to reveal she is a daughter of man. Taking a closer look at her to find faint scars littering her body. Ones he's only seen on those who witness the horrors of war. Checking for a pulse finding one but it was slightly faint. There was also a feeling of magic coming from her. One that he usually senses when it comes to wizards. Carefully he picks her up and decides to take her back to Rivendell. 

"Captain!" Another elf calls out when he sees him. He notices the girl in his captain's arms. "Who is that?" 

"Don't know, I found her at the river. She was about to be killed by an orc. Keep checking the perimeters while I take her to Lord Elrond." 

"Yes sir." The captain nods and takes off towards Rivendell. He arrives at Rivendell to find Lord Elrond's right hand, Lindir, waiting for him. 

"Glorfindel," Lindir greets. "I suspect something has happened." 

"I found a young woman unconscious at a nearby river. An orc was about to kill her before I intervened." Glorfindel slowly dismounts his horse, careful with the woman in his arms. "She has not stirred since I found her." Lindir was also taken aback by the woman's features. If it wasn't for her ears he would have been mistaken for an elf. Her dark hair and pale skin heavily reminded him of his Lord. 

"I will inform Lord Elrond. Take her to the healing halls." 

"Right away." Nothing else was said between them. Glorfindel was surprised to find someone waiting for them. "Lady Arwen." The she elf turn to him with a small smile. Arwen was the daughter of Lord Elrond. She was also the youngest of his three children.