HE-HELL NAH

(Short Chapter- Long story or short Mental Asylum😝)
Ticci Toby's POV-

So Y/N's backstory is sad and interesting... To summarize she grew up not in a good home then she ran away and...Jesus fuck I hate it when she jokes about it. But then again, she does it for comfort. I mean I can't remember shit at all, Bryan and Tim told me that Slenderman did whatever to my memories because there's a reason why. All I remember is a neighborhood burning down.

Anyways, Y/N made a new friend and I'm starting to get jealous of this friend. Her name is Amara, and she's such a fucking bitch towards me behind Y/N's back. I have been dealing with her for like half a month and to be honest, I know damn well Amara has a crush on her. The way how she speaks to her, hugs her, looks at her, and whoever Y/N is around she makes her voice sound so deep but feminine. She be sounding line those fucking girlfriend ASMRS on YouTube for those lonely desperate men. I hate her so much, not 'cause because she likes Y/N or because she's a bitch towards me but mainly because she's taking Y/N away from me. Now am I jealous? Of course I am!

Like let me rant about this chick for a bit. So it all started when Y/N and I are hanging out at the mall, we were at this store where it sells clothes and jewelry then we walked at the back at the store where all the adult toys are. Here we were making explicit jokes and I'll never forget what Y/N told me right after she held this box that has a clear plastic revealing a rainbow thick ass dildo. Then she jokingly says "Ya think I can take it?"

I remember how red my face went... She doesn't even realize I have a crush on her which it includes thoughts and imaginations of being with her and it includes explicit scenarios of her in my mind.

Anyways...

We both overheard some chick laughing her ass off then I turn around and saw this brunette curly hair chick with nice tan brown skin. Then Y/N adds more to her joke making her laugh even more and that's how they met.

Now I'm here wanting Amara gone right now. I ain't going to let her take away my crush- who is also my best friend attention and love away from me. Also to add another thing about Amara is that she makes Y/N uncomfortable... Like Amara 'jokingly' tells her how she'll kiss or fuck her and Y/N just sits or stands there awkwardly not knowing what to say nor feel. I know Y/N better than Amara. Which no shit I met Y/N in February and now it's June.