𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

2 months later 

I swing my duffle bag over my shoulder and open the door to be hit against a hard body. "Oh my god Harvey!" I gasp and he lifts me up and I wrap myself around him. 

"I thought I was driving to you?" I press my hands against his face. "I didn't want you driving by yourself." He goes to kiss me his warm lips touching mine. 

"I missed you so fucking much." He tells me placing me down. "I missed you." My cheeks warm up. 

"Mads did a garage sale explode in here?" He looks around the messy apartment. "Shut up okay I was trying to leave on time and things gotta a little unorganised."

"A little?" He smirks standing behind me slithering is warm hands down my waist. "Okay I am sorry I am not a clean freak haha funny let's go." I roll my eyes rushing out the door and he follows behind quickly taking my bag off me. 

"Wheres Olivia?" Harvey asks pressing the elevator button. "Oh she left with Nate earlier." I walk through the doors and as soon as they shut Harvey presses me up against the wall his lips all over me. 

"Harvey could you not wait or something?" I sigh as he kisses my jaw. "Nope." He muffles into the crook of my neck.

"You horny mother fucker." I tease and squirm a little when his hand goes to my neck. His lips come back to mine and he kisses me like we have never kissed before.

A memory pops into my head and I pull back. "Remember when we kissed in the elevator in Italy?" I gasp and look down at his lips smudged in lip gloss. 

"Fuck yes." He untangles the blonde hair going down my shoulders, I wipe away the gloss from his lips. The doors open and he connects my hands with his and we walk out. 

"Can we go back?" I ask him. "Of course." He kisses the top of my head. "But can we add the whole world to our list?" I ask him. "Hell yeah." He opens his car door for me. 

"We actually should." I turn to him excitedly. "Shit we actually could." His dark blue eyes bright up when the sun hits them. 

"Summer. We can go in summer." I smile and open up my phone. "We are fucking doing this." His hand comes to my thigh squeezing it slightly. 

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

We arrive at the small restaurant and everyone stands near the front and I hope out of the car rushing towards them. 

"Madison Ford fucks sake where have you been?" Xander picks me up giving me a spin. "How are you Xan?" I giggle as he puts me down. "Good, good. AYE BECKETT." He yells out to Harvey walking over. 

"Mads oh my god." Bella squeezes my body tightly wrapping herself around me. She pulls away allowing me to have a few seconds off air before Avery squeezes me even tighter. "I missed you." She smiles. They run over to Olivia who comes sprinting out of Nate's car. 

"Whats up man." Harvey and Nate give each other a pat on the back. "Answer my fucking calls I am hungry." Xander and Nate do some weird bro shake. Might not seem like it but that three missed each other badly. 

"Can we go inside I am fucking hangry." Bella crosses her arms. "Oh shit get inside before she starts yelling at one of us." Nate says and we all rush inside. 

We all order and the table is full with laughter and it is back to normal I have missed this group so freaking much. 

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Harvey opens up his apartment door and it is much bigger than I thought. "This is massive." I gasp and walk around the very empty living room. "You need some decorations." I plop onto the couch and he follows sitting down with me. 

"I know, I honestly don't know what to do. I was waiting for you." He kisses my head and I lean down on his chest. "We have 3 days together, you ready to get sick of me?" I laugh. 

"I could never get sick of you." He gets up and holds out a hand for me. It was already 11pm and I was exhausted and I could tell Harvey was. 

I quickly have a shower, get changed into his shirt because why wouldn't I, brush my teeth and jump into his bed he pulls me closer and trails his hand down and up my arm. 

I lean on his shirtless chest and look up at him. His eyes were heavy as he stares down at me. I run my hand through his scruffy hair. "We should actually do it." His Adams apple bobs up and down. 

"Do what?" I question. "Travel together." As soon as he says those two words I feel my face light up. "Really? You wanna travel with me?" I bite down on my lip to hide my smile. 

"Fuck yes Maddie I would go anywhere with you." He cups my cheek his thumb resting on my lip.

"Lets do it then" I smile. "Summer?" He asks. "Summer." I lean my head on his chest and feel my eyes slowly beginning to get heavy.

'I would go anywhere with you.' 

I don't deserve this man.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

guys okay i lied maybe one more chapter BUT ITS THE EPILOGUE OKAY and i am releasing it the same time as this chapter so you can read them both as this chap was very short 

we reached 20k reads i love youuuuuu

and thank you to all those who are commenting you dont understand how much i love reading them 💓