Chapter 6 - Conference Meeting Prt. 1

-At the banquet-

All sect leaders and disciples are all situated in their assigned seat, it was a quiet banquet almost like mourning someone (as per Wei Wuxian's thought).

There on top of the pandemonium sat Lan Wangji with Wei Wuxian on his side not minding everyone's business, just quietly eating and drinking (not alcohol of course) and Lan Wangji their Xiandu quietly picking up food and puting some on Wei Wuxian's bowl as if he was trained to do it since he was a child.

The people on the banquet did not dare to look up towards the two, fearing the amount of dog food they will be served from the couple.

Once the food has been eaten up and all sect leaders have been fed they all go back to their rooms and all retire for the night.

The conference will start tomorrow morning followed by an Archery exhibition/competition by the disciples and then an introduction to Wei Wuxian's classes, something that all sect leaders are looking forward to.

Some wish for success while others wish for downfall. But nevertheless it is something to look forward to tomorrow.

-Next morning-

It's 5 am and for others'opinions it might be too early , but for the Lan Clan it is the right time to start the day. Some have already started their morning routine while in the Jingshi, Lan Wangji is still trying to wake his husband from his deep slumber.

'Wei Ying, you need to be awake early, the conference will start at seven' - Lan Wangji reminded his husband will carying him in bridal style to the bath tub.

'Five more minutes Lan Zhan' - he says still in a state of sleepiness. 'My back aches and I feel sore all over, Lan zhan you did not even gave me mercy last night' he wined when the water touches his body and soaking him feeling the soreness fade away.

'Hmm, much better' he mumbled

'Its Wei ying's fault for talking too much last night, punishment needs to be given' -Lan Wangji replied still expressionless seemingly used to his husband shameless behavior.

He bathes and even helps Wei Wuxian with his robes and also does his hair in a ponytail as his experienced hands do its work.

After making sure that Wei Wuxian's all ready they left the Jingshi and went to the Lanshi where Lan Xichen is still in a seclusion, Lan Wangji is the only one who entered and gave his brother some reports and all Lan Xichen could reply was a smile that doesn't even reached his eyes.

Lan Wangji seemingly defeated in making his brother talk to him, he bids his farewell and leaves the Lanshi with his husband.

They arrived at the banquet hall at exactly seven am and almost all of the Sect Leaders are all situated in their seats.
They all stand up and bow in unison when they walk past them and then they are situated in the pandemonium as well.

As usual it will start with a very quiet breakfast the only sound will be the cutlery and some shuffling of robes. After breakfast each Sect Leaders will give their 6 months worth of reports in detail, while Jin Guangyao's leadership before was chaotic in Sect Leaders giving their reports and opinion, Lan Wangji was different he does it in a timely and orderly manner.

Starting from the 4 major Sect down to the smallest Sect ,(now Lan Wangji wasn't the type to do a power trip or something but he was reprimanded by his uncle Lan quiren about keeping appearance and respect so he agreed before he implemented these rules.)

Starting from the Jiang Clan, all Jiang Cheng could say is 'nothing is wrong, everything is fine and doesn't need any help' not even hiding his disdain when speaking to Lan Wangji. Not even bothering to stand up.