1.

"Alright, I just have to deliver some documents to their boss, not too hard" Atsushi took a deep breath before entering the port mafia building.

"KAJI YOU SON OF A BITCH GIVE THAT BACK!" Chuuya yelled as he chased Kaji around the room.

"Why did you have to leave!!!" Kouyou loudly sulked at one of the tables, very clearly drunk and probably thinking about Kyouka.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE HIGUCHI JUST ASK HER OUT! SHE ALREADY HAS A FUCKING CRUSH ON YOUR DUMB ASS!" Akutagawa scolded Higuchi who was a blushing mess and holding flowers.

"Damn though. Junichiro Tanizaki? He's fucking hot" Tachihara said to Hirotsu "Whatever you say Michizoū" the elder man sighed.

"Hey mister! It's been a while!" Q ran up to Atsushi with the widest grin they could ever have. "Are you here for the papers? I can take you to mister Mori!" He suggested, Atsushi smiled "That'd be nice, thank you Q"

Atsushi follwed the child to the office and opened the door, Q holding his hand.

"Oh please Elise! Just try it on for me, please!" Mori kneeled on the floor in front of a little girl with long blond hair.

"I don't wanna!" She stuck out her tounge at him.

"Um, sir? I-I'm here to deliver the documents from the agency" Atsushi mumbled "Ah, thank you"

~~~~~~~

"Um, The President isn't here right now. How about I show you around the office?" Atsushi suggested to the two mafioso's "Sure, whatever"

"So-Don't look at the Tanizaki's you'll regret it. These are the document drawers, Kunikida labled them all because he doesn't trust us to remember. Over there in that cupboard is Ranpo's sweet stash, don't take anything from there" Akutagawa had just tuned him out at one point.

"Oh and don't sign any documents your given unless they're directly from me or The President!" Atsushi finished with a grin.

"Wha-why?" Chuuya inquired "...Isn't it obvious? Now let's- Dazai-San get down from there!!"

Atsushi cut the noose around Dazai's neck "But At~su~shi~Kuuuuun~!!!!!" Dazai whined like a child "Lord help me..." Atsushi mumbled.

~~~~~~

"See this is why Atsushi doesn't trust you with kids WHERE THE FUCK IS KENJI?" Gin yelled at her older brother who was awkwardly looking away.

"Who the fuck gave this 15 year old alcohol?!" Chuuya shouted as he bursted into the room, a passed out Kenji in his arms. "Oh my god Nakahara-San you found him!" Gin took Kenji out of her superior's arms.

"Didn't the tiger leave Ryū in charge of him?" The redhead inquired "Yes, yes he did" "Damn it Ryūnosuke" Chuuya heavily sighed.

"Mmm~ I'm tired and dizzy~" Kenji mumbled as he hugged Gin "Yeah, no shit. Wait your drunk. WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU LIQOR?!" "THAT'S WHAT I WANTED TO KNOW!'" Chuuya yelled back.

Kaji gulped his soda in the distance, sweat evident on his face "Oops..."

~~~~~~~

"Higuchi are you railing Gin?" Yosano asked the blonde mafioso "W-What?!" She was as red as a tomato.

"Oh Yosano, of course not. It's obviously Gin who's railing Higuchi" Dazai said with a smirk, making Higuchi go impossibly redder.

"So true" Yosano nodded her head in approval. Atsushi looked up from his desk and tilted hid head with a confused expression.

"What is railing somebody?"

~~~~~~~

"Akutagawa!" Atsushi caught up to the raven haired boy, panting as hethe mafia member came to a stop and turned around "Yes?"

"Here" Atsushi gave Akutagawa a small bag "The hell is this?"

"Dazai-San said it'd help you if you get too thirsty around me, but I don't think it's water. Milk? Juice?"

Akutagawa's face flushed a dark red at this "DAZAI-SAN!!!"

~~~~~~~~

"Chiiibiii, you're drunk. Let's get you home" Dazai said as he gently cupped the executive's face.

"But I don't wanna~!" Chuuya whined as he buried himself in the detective's chest "You don't live with me~ I wanna stay with you~!"

"Chuuya...You're gonna regret these words in the morning..." Dazai said. He knew just how much Chuuya loathed the brunette bringing up anything from when he was drunk, especially if it's lovey-dovey crap. And if he remembers it, he just gets even more pissed off at Dazai.

"Noooo~!" The chibi whined as he clung tighter onto his ex-partner "Chuuya please-" "I wanna be with you the rest of the night~!!!" Dazai let out a sigh.

"Fine, can I at least take you home? I won't leave, I promise" Dazai said "Mmm~ okay~ kiss first..." Chuuya looked up and kissed the brunette on the lips.

He whined when Dazai pulled away "Oh please~!!!!" "Chuuya, no. We're going home, and that's final"

Chuuya sulked the whole time and kept begging for Dazai to kiss him again until he fell asleep.

He never got it.

~~~~~~~~

Atsushi wrapped his arms around Akutagawa and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Ah- Jinko, why are you pressing our bodies together?" The raven haired asked "...This a hug, Akutagawa. I'm hugging you"

"A...hug?" Akutagawa was confused "Oh god..." Atsushi just hugged him tighter "Wrap your arms around me too and squeeze with little force" Atsushi said.

Akutagawa wrapped his arms around Atsushi's waist and squeezed him "Like this?" "Mhm, and just keep doing that"

"Hey Akutaga-huh?" Chuuya was hugged by Akutagawa.

"Jinko said you do this if you appreciate something someone does or they are your...fruend...I appreciate you a lot Nakahra-San" Akutagawa said.

The redhead short-circuited before hugging back "Thank Ryū"

~~~~~~~

"Jinko" "Hm?" Atsushi looked over to the raven haired boy "Call me a nickname" "A-...nickname?" "Did I stutter?" Atsushi thought for a moment.

"Aku. Just your last name but shortened. Aku" the tiger said after a minute "That's acceptable"

"Call me it from now on" "What-" "Good day to you Jinko" "Ah-Oh, bye Aku!" The tiger cheerfully said as Akutagawa walked away.

~~~~~~~

"Akutagawa what is a kink?" Akutagawa choked on his water "W-What the fuck Jinko?!"

"What's a kink? Dazai-San said Nakahra-San has a praise kink" the tiger said innocently "Oh my god..." Akutagawa took a deep breath "It's probably better you don't know"