2.

"So basically, if they bring back some lovely injuries, I give the special treatme-Kouyou?" Yosano looked around for the pink executive.

5 minutes later

"Hey Daz, have you seen- oh my god what the hell is this?" Yosano did not know what to say about what she saw.

Dazai was cutting deep into Kouyou's abdomen. Kouyou blinked a couple times and shoved Dazai away "Um, Doctor Yosano I need healing" she said shamelessly.

Yosano smirked "Well well well~ don't we have a desperate beauty here~? Don't worry, the doc'll take good care of you sweetheart" she said as she escorted the executive to her office.

~~~~~~~~

"Aku! Aku!" "Yes?" Akutagawa answered irritability "What does getting laid mean?"

Akutagawa coughed into his hand "Where the fuck are you hearing this shit?!" He asked 'I'm serioisly gonna beat the shit out of someone' he thought to himself.

"Dazai-San walked in and announced that Ozaki-San got laid. Ranpo laughed and when I asked Kunikida he said to ask someone else" the tiger responded.

"First, I seriously question why Dazai-San does the things he does. Second, DON'T let Nakahara-San hear Miss Kouyou got laid. Third, you also, really don't need to know" he said.

Atsushi pouted "But I wanna know! I'm 18! Can't I know what the rest of you know?" He complained "No, the mafia members are quite fond of your innocence and plan to keep you this way" Akutagawa said in a cold tone.

~~~~~~~

"Kaji? You look traumatized" Kouyou said as the scientist locked the door behind him.

"I just walked into an undesirable scene-" "AH~! OSAMU~!" The poor guy was cut off by a loud moan heard from Chuuya.

"...I'm going to go request a day off on his behalf" Kouyou said nonchalantly.

"W-Wait! Are you not gonna do like, anything about THAT?!" Kaji asked "What the hell do you want me to do?"

"Go in there and demand he stop fucking Chuuya? Yeah no, I've heard them fucking multiple times. Hell I've walked in on them during a heated make out session 12 times, don't ask. I could care less how much he wrecks Chuuya from the inside out" she said as continued her way up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~

"Mister Atsushi!!" Q jumped onto the tiger's lap and hugged him.

Atsushi smiled and pat his head "Hey Q, what's up?" Q looked up with their big eyes.

"Mister Chuuya was being really loud yesterday and screamed Mister Dazai's first name weirdly!" He said "Weirdly?"

Dazai fell backwards in his chair "Ahaha! J-Just forget about it kid!" Dazai said nervously.

~~~~~~~~

"Darling! Could you pass me a pen?" Atsushi called out.

Akutagawa blushed "What did you call me?"

"Dazai-San to call you darling. And if you blush from it, to take you to Yosano-Sensei but I think it's unnecessary to do that. I think most people would blush out of embarrassmen, like now!" Atsushi said.

"Never call me that again. Here's your pen" Akutagawa threw a pen at the white haired boy.

'Damn it' he cursed himself for blushing like an idiot over something Jinko said.

~~~~~~~~

"Ryūnosuke! You're either going to comfort the tiger...OR GET YOUR ASS UP AND HELP ME COOK!" Gin yelled at her brother from the kitchen.

"I'm trying but I don't know how to comforr people!" Akutagawa exclaimed as he sloppily wiped away Atsushi's tears.

"Ugh you useless bitch! Let me show you how this is done!" Gin said as she appointed the crying tiger.

"Hey...it's alright...everything'll be okay, we're here for you..." she saud in a comforting voice, pulling her mask down and smiling warmly at him.

"We? No it's you-" "WE" Gin corrected her brother for such a silly mistake.

"Now do what I did, I'm gonna keep cooking. And if I come back and he's still crying, your ass is getting a lecture for an hour!"

~~~~~~~

Atsushi was looking over documents "Jinko" Atsushi turned around "Oh! Aku! Perfect timing! I just needed to ask-...hah?"

Akutagawa hugged Atsushi "Are...you alright?" Atsushi asked as he hugged the other back.

"I'm fine, we just always hug at this time, look at the clock" Akutagawa pointed "D-Do you seriously look at the time we hug?" Atsushi asked.

Akutagawa nodded "Alright...so you basically see this as like a...hug schedule?" "Yes" Akutagawa hugged him tighter.

Atsushi sighed "Okay, I guess this is how it is everyday anyway" he said with a smile.

~~~~~~~

"Tachihara...you broke into the agency so you could WHAT!?" Higuchi and Gin yelled "What?! Can you blame me?! Junichiro is hot as hell!!!!" He said in protest.

Gin just gave him a look of disgust "You horny motherfucker. You couldn't wait 'till at least after work?"

"Juni, are you okay?" Atsushi asked "Huh? O-Oh yeah, I'm fine" he replied with an awkward smile.

"His ass got pounded into the desk in the backroom earlier" Ranpo said, popping a lolipop in his mouth "Ranpo!!" Junichiro turned red out of embarrassment.

Atsushi looked at Ranpo "Ranpo what does getting pounded mean???" Atsushi didn't understand any sex related things as it seems.

"Ah, you don't have to worry about Sushi!"

~~~~~~~~

"So...like this?" Lucy asked as she carefully made the coffee brew "Yes, exactly it!" The cafe owner said with a grin as he ruffled her hair.

"You'll be making coffee as good as mine in no time my dear!" He exclaimed.

Lucy smiled "Thank you sir..."

"Uwah!! Lucy, you made this?! It tastes so similar to the owner's!!" Atsushi exclaimed with a delighted expression.

Lucy had a prideful look "So I've heard from the owner himse- What the hell is HE doing here?! Didn't he try to kill you!?" Lucy exclaimed as she pointed at the mafia member.

"...Didn't you try to as well?" Atsushi asked quietly. Lucy just stared at him.

"Touchè. But still" she glared at the mafia member and leaned towards him "If you so much as scratch him, you're fucking dead you piece of shit" she glowered.