9.

Rarepair! MarkLucy. If you don't like this ship or smut then please don't read.

Lucy was walking through the clothing isles, murmering to herself about her limited money. "Alright, I guess I have to save the bra shopping for-" her words trailed off as she saw a familer mess of ginger hair a little further in front of her, looking at shirts.

She squinted her eyes just to confirm it was who she thought it was.

"Mark?!" She loudly exclaimed, catching the man highly off guard.

He turned his head to look at her, her messy pink braids, flushed face and confused expression. "Lucy? Man it's been so long since I seen you! How're you doin'? Why's your face so flushed?" He skipped to her with a massive grin.

She hid her lower face with a braid "I-I'm just surprised to see you is all!" She spat out, earning a laugh.

It's been a little over a year and this guy still hadn't changed his style. The same white shirt unbuttoned down the torso, letting anybody look at his chest.
He had dark grey pants with interesting belt loops? But his shoes! Oh his shoes were horrendous!

"Wait...what are you doing in the womens section..?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "Oh! John said he had a lover! So I came shopping for he-" "John's gay" she cut him off. "Oh" "Twit"

Lucy doesn't know how but Mark ended up following her because he'd guessed her money was a little low as a café worker.

"So where do you work anyway Mark?" Lucy asked curiously as she headed for the bra area. "Oh! Well, I'm an assasin now I guess. Gotta put my marksmanship to good use!" He enthusiastically replied.

"An illegal job...hurray..." she frowned "Hey it's this illegal job that's payin' for your clothes and stuff!" He pouted.

She stopped right before they reached the area "Wait here" Mark nodded and leaned against one of the shelves.

Lucy returned with two bras and threw them in the cart, Mark looking at her confused. "What? Never seen a bra?" She asked, obviously knowing he's not stupid.

"Nah, I have but...aren't your boobs too small?" He asked "H-Hey! I do wear bras!" She yelled at him. "No no, I mean those bras are too big for your chest! C'mon let's go get you the right size!" He grabbed the bras and dragged her to the bra section.

Lucy was embarrased to say the least. Not only was she having her ex-male coworker looking through bras with her, he was grabbing the smallest ones! "Mark! My tits aren't that small!!" She loudly exclaimed. Louder than she intended to and quickly covered her mouth, face red in embarrasment.

Mark lauhed it off and pat her on the head "Sorry girlie, just don't want ya getting embarrassed because you have a bra too big for ya slippin' everywhere!" He grinned. "That's not how that works!!" She covered her face with her braids as people gathered at the commotion.

Smut here (Not that it's very good)

Lucy really doesn't know how this happened, but her and Mark, were in his apartment, the lights were off and sunlight was barely seeping through the curtains.

"What's the matter? If you want we can stop, we haven't even started so-" Lucy gently cupped his face and kissed him.

Her cheeks were hella flushed and she refused to open her eyes, even after they seperated. "Hah, y'know you look kinda disgusted by this. Y'like someone else?" He asked. "Why would you ask that when we're literally about to have sex!" She complained, her face even redder as she yelled the last part.