3. pt 2

"Chuu~ya~!" Dazai called to his short partner who most certainly wasn't expecting a visitor "Osamu?!" "Dazai-San!?"

Dazai looked at the two "Oh, hi Akutagawa! I'm fucking your handsome dad- ow!!" Chuuya hit him in the back of the head "Shut it!!" He yelled.

"...My first 'Father' came back, but it was for my new 'Father' because the two are fucking?!" Akutagawa internally screamed for whatever reason.

"Oh Akutagawa, you want some milk? Dazai asked as he pulled out a bottle of milk from his coat.

This mini oneshot thing was an idea from my friend who for the sake of privacy I'll call DN.

~~~~~~~

"Mmm...Jinko stop playing with my hair and let me rest" Akutagawa said as he slapped the boy's hand away and snuggled against the pillow under him.

"It's soft. And haven't you slept on my lap for long enough?" The younger one asked, reaching for a glass of water on the table.

Akutagawa's eyes shot open as he sprung up and looked where his head previously was. It WAS Atsushi's lap.

His face turned as red as a tomato and he fell off the couch "Aku!" Atsushi jumped down next to him "Do you have a fever??!!" Atsushi exclaimed as he checked his temperature.

"Piss off!!" Akutagawa yelled as he covered his face.

~~~~~~~~

"I'd prefer to get this mission done with quickly" Akutagawa said to his superior "Oh? And why is that?" Chuuya asked.

"It's almost 2:30" "What's so special about-" "Hurry up. Let's finish this" for the first time, Akutagawa ordered something of Chuuya. Though the redhead didn't complain since he also didn't wanna be there. He had a certain bruntte to talk to.

Akutagawa entered the agency office. Bloody and pissed off.

"Aku! Oh my god what the hell happened out there?!" Atsushi ran to the mafioso while Dazai rummaged through the cupboards looking for bandages.

"Most of this isn't my blood" "Most of-?!" Akutagawa hugged Atsushi.

"What the fuck..." the tiger mumbled, barely audible. Akutagawa pinched him.

"Ow!" The tiger yelped at the flicker of pain. "You shouldn't swear" Akutagawa said as he hugged the 18 year old tighter.

The agency just stared "Stop gawking. Ryū, I'm gonna need you to sit down and let Atsushi disinfect your wounds since I'm shit at that. I'll bandage them right after" Dazai said, sounding rather responsible. And calling Akutagawa "Ryū"? That was new.

The mafioso just shook his head. Atsushi let out a heavy sigh "Apparantly we now have a...designated hug schedule...it's an hour after the time so...yeah..." Atsushi explained.

"Ryu. We need to deal with your injuries" Dazai sounded more serious this time. Akutagawa didn't budge.

They had to wait another 10 minutes before he got off the tiger and sat down in a chair.

~~~~~~~~

"So you see Atsushi-Kun, if someone asks you to choke them, but they a 'friend' of yours. They probably have a-" Dazai was kicked into a wall before he could finish his sentence.

Chuuya clicked his tounge while Atsushi just blinked in confusion. "Dazai-San I mean this in the most respectful way possible...Shut the fuck up" Akutagawa said, coughing into his hand.

Atsushi looked between the three, extremely confused "Huh????"

~~~~~~~~

"Aku? What happened to your coat?" Atsushi ran his finger across the cuts on the black coat.

"Mission. I can still use my ability, it just screwed up my coat. Which is annoying since it was given to me by Dazai-San" Akutagawa said in a cold tone.

Atsushu runmaged through his pockets 'till he found a needle and thread. He carefully bagan stitching the holes on Akutagawa's coat "Why are you bothering with that?" Atsushi just looked up at him "Well, I'm assuming you don't want your gift to be in bad condition. So I'm stiching it" Atsushi turned his attention back to the fabric.

After a while, Atsushi had finished stiching the coat and smiled "There! Good as new!"