Chapter 15. A Contract

The savory smell of bacon wafted in my nostrils. My freckled nose twitched excitedly smelling the juicy fatty greasy food cooking.

Peering through half opened eyes I saw that I was still on the sofa in Bakugou's penthouse living room. Shifting on the soft cushions beneath a soft furry blanket, I realized I was naked.

Ohmygod.

My cheeks burned with embarrassment and a little arousal as I recalled our encounter last night that took place on this very sofa.

Drawing the blanket around my bare chest I peered across the room toward the kitchen where Bakugou stood at the stove with his back to me. His tail was swaying back and forth in rhythm to his stirring.

He was wearing shorts and a black tank top.

Sure he can put clothes on.

I rolled my eyes and in doing so I spotted the pile of neatly folded clothes on the ottoman. A pair of gray sweats and an oversized white T-shirt.

Biting my lip at the sweet gesture, I quickly changed before he could sense that I was awake and catch me naked.

It's not like he hasn't seen me naked.

Shuffling to the kitchen I slid onto one of the bar stools as Bakugou turned off the stove, and spun around handing me a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice with a good morning.

"Morning. Thanks." I smiled shyly.

I didn't understand why I was feeling so timid. Just last night I was bent over that couch getting my ass railed by him. I was even feeling bold enough to ask him to make that sex contract, and now I can barely meet his eye.

"What's wrong?" Bakugou asked tilting his head to the side. His pointy ears twitched with worry.

"Nothing. Shouldn't we be at work?" I asked realizing it was still in the middle of the work week. We had so much to do. We lost a lot of time yesterday because I foolishly got lost.

"I'm going in late today, and you are staying here to rest."

"No. You hired me to be your PA, and that's what I'm going to do. We have a lot to plan for the anniversary party."

Bakugou watched me with raised brows. He hadn't expected little ole me to say no to him.

"You and I have other business to discuss before you can even think about the party." He snickered taking a sip of my orange juice.

Heat worked it's way through my body and sat on my cheeks in a bright pink color.

"I love your skin when you get flushed like that. It's beautiful." Bakugou murmured as his lips twitched into a crooked smile while his fingers brushed gently against my pinkened cheek.

The gentle caress had taken me by surprise. I froze as as his hand lingered on my too warm cheek and reveled in the tingling sensation it left on my skin. My eyes closed savoring the feel until his hand was gone.

It was a gentle side of Bakugou I had only seen glimpses of, and I longed for the next time I'd witness his tenderness again.

"Y-you mean the contract?" I stammered.

"Yes." He replied sliding a plate of food over to me. He snatched a piece of bacon from the plate and chewed it while I thought about the contract.

"Eat." He pushed the plate closer as he hoisted himself up onto the counter across from me and finished his stolen piece of bacon.

My breath hitched in my throat as his muscles flexed as he lifted himself up. Even now they were rippling and twitching beneath his soft skin. I had a perfect view of his package bulging between his slightly parted legs.