12. Jungkook's Admiration

This whole chapter is in Jungkook's pov

Let's see what our Mafia Boss has in his heart 😉

Jungkook's pov

As the days passed My feelings for Jimin only grew stronger deeper and more intense.

It seemed that no matter how hard I tried to maintain my composure, my heart betrayed me beating faster every time I laid eyes on him.

From the moment Jimin stepped into the office each morning, I was captivated.

His ethereal beauty was the first thing that caught my attention. His delicate features seemed almost otherworldly his skin glowing softly under the fluorescent lights.

But it was his eyes that truly held me spellbound - warm and expressive, with a depth that seemed to draw me in and never let go.

I found myself constantly stealing glances at him, unable to tear my eyes away.

His cute chubby cheeks would often flush with a soft pink whenever I complimented him or got too close.
It was an innocent reaction, but it drove me wild making me want to see that blush again and again.

Then there were his hands - tiny, delicate and graceful. Whenever Jimin worked his hands moved with a kind of elegance that was mesmerizing to watch.

But it wasn't just his physical beauty that captivated me.

It was the whole essence of Jimin that drew me in.

His jasmine scent was intoxicating a constant reminder of his presence even when he was across the room.

It was subtle but powerful, lingering in the air and making my heart race every time I caught a whiff.

And then there was his personality - kind-hearted, lovely and caring.

Jimin had a way of making everyone around him feel special and valued.

His genuine smiles and thoughtful gestures touched everyone he interacted with, and I was no exception.

He had a warmth about him that was comforting and inviting, a stark contrast to the often cold and ruthless world I inhabited.

Every day I found myself falling more in love with Jimin. Every laugh, every blush, every gentle touch - they were all pieces of a puzzle that I was desperate to complete.

After the office had emptied out for the day I found myself eagerly waiting for Jimin by the entrance.

When he finally came looking as delicate and ethereal as ever my heart skipped a beat.

I stepped forward and opened the car door for him, a gesture that made his eyes widen with surprise.

"Mr Jeon what are you doing you? are the boss" he said his voice tinged with nervousness.