1. Mafia Jeon Jungkook

As Alpha Jeon Jungkook, the feared Mafia leader, sat on his throne-like chair, his gaze pierced through the trembling figure kneeling before him

The man, a spy from a rival Mafia syndicate, pleaded for mercy, his voice trembling with fear as he begged for his life.

Jungkook's expression remained stoic, his features hardened by years of commanding respect and installing fear in those who dared to cross him. His eyes bore into the spy, their intensity enough to send a shiver down the man's spine.

"You dare to betray me" Jungkook's voice was low, that echoed and filled the room with tension.

"You knew the consequences of your actions, yet you chose to betray my trust"

"Pl-ease...spare me....pl-ease" The spy said trembling.

Jungkook sighed looking down and thinking about something and then he looked at the man infront of him with a soft eyes.

"How many people do you have in your family?" Jungkook's voice gentle tone a stark contrast to the atmosphere.

But the man became more scared and sealed his lips looking down fearing his family will die now because of him.

Jungkook pouted and looked at Alpha Kim Namjoon standing beside him who raised his eyebrows not understanding what Jungkook is sad about.

He then looked at the man and speak again with his gentle voice

"Please, understand" Jungkook began his voice soft "betrayal is not something I take lightly. But I want to hear your side of the story"

"And I want to know how many people you have in your family and of course you love them right? Don't worry I won't hurt them because they are innocent"

The spy's eyes widened in disbelief at Jungkook's unexpected kindness, his fear momentarily replaced by confusion. He hesitated before speaking unsure how to respond to such unexpected question.

"I have my wife and 2 kids" he said gulping and looking down again not understanding what is happening with him right now

"Your kids must be cute right?" Jungkook asked smiling and the man nodded smiling awkwardly

"You must be good to keep them safe and happy Do you think you can change yourself if I spare you today?" Jungkook asked with his same soft and gentle voice

The man nodded aggressively "I will I won't betray anyone"

As Jungkook talks with the man with his soft voice
Alpha Taehyung, known for his sharpshooting skills and Alpha Yoongi the master hacker enter the room grinning mischievously.

"Well well well" Taehyung teased, a playful twinkle in his eye "look who's gone soft on us"

Yoongi chuckled in agreement, his lips quirking into a smirk. "Who would've thought the fearsome Jungkook would be having a heart-to-heart with a trembling man on his knees?"