29. Lion's Den

Don't skip this chapter!⚠️

At the end a new and very beautiful character is here

Enjoy 😉💕✨

____________________

Ivan stood on the balcony of his mansion with Yulia having wine.

Suddenly Ivan's men rushed onto the balcony, his face pale with urgency.

"Boss! Jimin... Park Jimin is here!" the man stammered, clearly rattled.

Ivan's glass froze mid-air, his brow furrowing in confusion. "What did you say?"

"Jimin? Here? Are you sure?" Yulia, too, looked equally surprised, her glass lowering as she turned her full attention to the man.

The man nodded quickly. "Yes ma'am. He's at the gate right now asking for permission to enter"

Ivan's shock quickly turned into intrigue.

He had been meticulously planning to kidnap Jimin, hoping to use Jungkook's beloved fiancé as leverage in his ongoing war against the Jeon Empire.

But now, Jimin had walked right into his den, completely unguarded. It was almost too good to be true.

"Let him in" Ivan ordered, his voice laced with suspicion. "But make sure to security check him thoroughly"

Jimin stepped out of his car, his heart beating steadily despite the gravity of the situation. He cutely tucked his hair looking at Ivan

Ivan, Yulia, and a few of Ivan's men stood by the entrance, their eyes widening at the sight of the beautiful and innocent-looking omega

Ivan couldn't hide his surprise. "So, this is Jeon Jungkook's omega" he muttered to himself his eyes scanning Jimin up and down.

"He's...adorable" Yulia whispered, equally stunned.

Jimin giggled softly, his innocent eyes sparkling as he looked at them.