16. Confession By The Waves

As the day went on, Jimin managed to do some light work at home, reviewing the files Jungkook had brought him

Meanwhile, Jungkook handled business at the office, his mind frequently drifting back to Jimin.

When Jungkook returned home in the evening, he had a surprise in store.

He entered the house holding a carefully wrapped package, smiling warmly as he saw Jimin sitting on the couch immersed in his work.

"Jimin" Jungkook called out, making Jimin look up.
"I have something for you."

Jimin's eyes widened with curiosity as Jungkook handed him the package. "What is this Mr Jeon?" he asked, taking the package gingerly.

"Open it and see" Jungkook replied his eyes twinkling with excitement.

Jimin carefully unwrapped the package, revealing a beautiful, elegant dress. He looked up at Jungkook, confusion mingling with appreciation in his eyes.

"It's beautiful Mr Jeon but why...?"

Jungkook smiled, his expression soft.

"I want you to get ready. We're going out tonight" he said simply.

Jimin blinked, clearly puzzled.

"But it's already 9 PM. Where are we going this late?" he asked, holding the dress against himself.

Jungkook chuckled, gently taking the dress and holding it up to Jimin.

"It's a surprise. Trust me" he said, his deep voice reassuring.

Jimin nodded, though his confusion hadn't entirely dissipated.

"Okay, Jungkook-ssi. I'll get ready" he said, heading to the guest room to change.

About half an hour later, Jimin emerged, looking stunning in the dress Jungkook had chosen for him. Jungkook's breath caught in his throat as he took in Jimin's beauty.

"You look incredible, Jimin" Jungkook said, his voice filled with admiration.

Jimin blushed, fiddling with the hem of the dress. "Thank you, Jungkook-ssi" he said shyly.

Jungkook smiled and extended his hand to Jimin. "Shall we?" he asked, leading him to the car.

As they drove through the city, Jimin's curiosity only grew.

"Jungkook-ssi, where are we going?" he asked again, looking out the window at the passing lights.

Jungkook glanced at him, a playful smile on his lips. "Patience, Jimin. You'll see soon enough," he replied, his tone teasing.

Jimin pouted slightly but nodded, trusting Jungkook despite his confusion.

"Okay, I'll be patient" he said, though his mind was racing with possibilities.