27. Power Couple

Jeon Mafia Syndicate

Jungkook sat at the head of a long, polished table, his expression serious as he discussed matters

"Ivan has been quiet for too long" Jungkook remarked, his voice steady but laced with suspicion. "I want to meet him personally. A meeting with him is necessary. We need to gauge how much he's changed over the years and whether he's truly a threat to us now."

Namjoon nodded, his brow furrowed in thought. "It's risky, but it could give us valuable insight" he agreed. "We need to be prepared for anything"

Yoongi leaned back in his chair, his fingers tapping lightly on the table. "I'll dig into his recent activities, see if there's anything that might give us an edge" he offered.

Taehyung, ever the sharp shooter, added, "And I'll ensure our security is airtight during the meeting. We can't afford any surprises."

Just then, a man rushed into the room, interrupting their discussion. "Boss your fiancé is here" he announced, slightly out of breath.

Jungkook's serious demeanor softened instantly. A smile tugged at the corners of his lips as he rose from his seat.

"Excuse me, gentlemen" he said, his voice suddenly lighter. He made his way to the entrance of the room, where Jimin stood nervously, flanked by bodyguards.

Jimin was fiddling with his small chubby fingers. The moment he saw Jungkook, his face lit up with a relieved smile.

"Jiminie" Jungkook greeted warmly lifting Jimin into his arms and spinning him around.

He pressed a kiss to Jimin's chubby cheeks, causing Jimin to blush deeply as he noticed the eyes of Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung, and the other men on them.

"Jungkook stop not here" Jimin murmured shyly, trying to hide his embarrassment but unable to stop smiling.

Jungkook chuckled, setting Jimin down gently but keeping an arm wrapped protectively around his waist. "I can't help it. You're too cute" he teased, his eyes sparkling with affection.

Jimin blushed deepened as Jungkook again leaned down to kiss him. Jimin shyly wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck kissing him back even though he is shy and feeling embarrassed but he can't control to pull away.