Chapter 2 - The Rescue

⋆✴︎˚。⋆⋆✴︎˚。⋆⋆✴︎˚。⋆

Aankhon mein teri,Ajab si, ajab si, adaayein hain,

Aankhon mein teri,
Ajab si, ajab si, adaayein hain,

Dil ko bana dein jo patang,
Saansein ye teri vo hawaayein hain.

(Name of the Song - Ankhon me teri)

⋆✴︎˚。⋆⋆✴︎˚。⋆⋆✴︎˚。⋆

—• 🥀 •—

I placed her down as soon as I heard her scream

"What is wrong with you? Stop screaming for god's sake!" I said in a slightly annoyed tone while taking a few steps back.

I get that she's scared of a stranger in the middle of the night but she can atleast try not deafening me for no apparent reason. I mean no harm, I was just helping her.

Her scream was valid, bitch. You're a stranger.

"I asked you to leave!" She said, her voice was laced with a mixture of anger and fear. She hid behind the broken chair and stared at me with fear coating her hazel eyes.

Hazel eyes? Bkl, situation par dhyaan de aankhon par nahi.

(Pay attention to the situation and not her eyes.)

"I was leaving but then I saw you struggling with whatever this is so, I just came to help and news flash, I just saved you from getting hurt." I said then lowered my head to look at the ground. "There are legit stones here." I added while pointing at the small pebbles on the ground.

Her gaze followed my hand and she gulped. "I didn't ask for your help." She said, with furrowed eyebrows and a gulp.

Her expression was very confusing to me, she looked like she was grateful for the help but at the same time, she was trying her best to.. be tough?