Chapter 8 - The Heartfelt First Meeting

✦❘༻༺❘༻༺❘༻༺❘༻༺❘✦

Mila hoon ab joh tum se,Hai dil ko mere kasam se,

Hai dil ko mere kasam se,

Sukoon mila,
Sukoon mila.

(Name of the song - Sukoon Mila)

✦❘༻༺❘༻༺❘༻༺❘༻༺❘✦

-• 🥀 •-

"Bhai, He's so cute! I want to bite him

"Bhai, He's so cute! I want to bite him." Jason whined as I dragged him out of Prisha's room and closed the door behind me.

I understand this cute aggression towards GD but this man has lost it.

"Chipak hi gaya tu toh, saale! Let them rest for a while." I said as I dragged him towards the living room.

(You have clunged to him so bad!)

"You're the one to talk? Atleast mai Gajodhar se chipak raha hu, tu toh seedha Gajodhar ki mummy se chipak raha hai." Jason said, snickering while throwing his arm around my shoulder.

(Atleast I'm clinging to Gajodhar, you're clinging to Gajodhar's Mom directly.)

"What? What rubbish!" I exclaimed and pushed him away from me.

Such a pain in the neck.

"Couldn't stay away from her, huh?" He said, in a teasing voice while wiggling his brows, animatedly.

"Fuck off! It's nothing like that." I said, walking towards the living room.

"Oh, yeah? Then tell me, bro, Why is she here?" He asked, with a smirk embellishing his face as he followed me.

"You know why." I replied, sitting on the sofa.

"Nope! I know why we saved her and made her evacuate that apartment but what I'm asking is that why is she here?" He said, with a mischievous expression while pointing towards the ground. "In this house." He added while plopping on the sofa parallel to mine.