Vol 1.1 - Kiyotaka's Dilemma

"Mystify, mislead, and surprise the enemy"

Such are the words of the legendary Sun Tzu that apply to the peak you're about to witness right now.

I've mystified, I've misled, and I've surprised.

I uploaded it on Wednesday the 12th of June instead of Friday the 14th of June.

I really am like Ayanokouji.

(I'm already losing it)

________________________________________________________________________________

What is love?

Baby don't hurt me.

Don't hurt me...

No more!

Ahem!

Are you lonely?

"Yeah..." The audience says in unison, but that doesn't surpise the narrator.

After all, the readers use Wattpad, browse the "Rent a Girlfriend" and "CoTE" tags of the site and...you know...smell like a bunch of moulds.

I wonder if it's the neckbeard you're sporting or the stench of you being unemployed that's somehow bypassing the screen—but hey, you do you man, I don't judge, sometimes.

Goodness, I can smell last night's dinner on your teeth, t-shirt and...How did it get on your glasses?

Huh?

Ah, right I was trying to advertise this fic and its premise before going on a tangent, subsequently insulting the reader's livelihoods and ego at the same time while also providing an apt description of their physical features and mental states.

I apologize.

Let's start again but with the perspective of our loving protagonist.

The T-Rex wielder himself, The Masterpiece of the White Room, Mr. Edgelord, Mr "That Should Do It" himself.......

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka!

Please give a round of applause for our NTR God!

"NTR? What is that? Some kind of food—"

Shut up Kiyotaka! Big-dicked people always stay silent and cool! So shut up!

"...Oh...Sorry...I think?" Kiyotaka glanced down at his pants and then to where the narrator was standing. It wasn't that noticeable, right? Did he need a new pair of pants?

You do need a new pair to handle all of that Japenis meat! Specifically, one tailored to an XXL size around your crotch area!

"Hold on how do you know that—"

Ahem!

Let's get this started!

||TEXT SEPARATOR: RENT A PEAK INBOUND!||

I'm Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, 19 years old, going on 20 in a few months. I'm a college student living by myself in Tokyo.

Fun fact: I'm a Normal College Student™

I repeat.

I am a Normal College Student™ with a normal college student's desires.

I do Normal College Student™ things like eating instant noodles at every meal, sometimes adding an egg to it for flavour.