Vol 1.4 - Normally Drunk 🍋

"CONSENT IS IMPORTANT!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭DRUNK SEX!!"

-Easy "Tears of Suffering" Queasy

________________________________________________________________________________

Kiyotaka didn't do much in the days leading up to the small drinking event he was effectively forced to attend by Mami. He simply stuck to his routine, albeit with the added bonus of getting almost daily texts from the girl.

How classy, huh?

There wasn't too much he could tell about himself, really. Besides revealing the fact that he went to the same college as her (Rom-com tropes, augh...) and some of the other hobbies that he's picked up, it was Mami who'd usually steer the conversation to her liking.

She liked to be in control.

Wink wink.

"Yawwwwn..."

Kiyotaka rolled around aimlessly on the floor, trying to conjure up something to do before the sanctioned event.

Obviously, there were productive things he could do, however being the Masterpiece of the Floor was far more appealing than being...anything else.

With almost no regulations or security cameras scrutinizing his every move, Kiyotaka could do whatever he wanted with zero consequences. That in of itself seemed like a good thing. Do nothing and therefore you don't get caught.

Such a simple principle, isn't it?

Knock!

Knock!

Knock!

"No..." he grumbled at the familiar pattern of knocks before reluctantly pushing himself upright, and heading toward the door.

Knock!

Knock!

Knock!

The young man started to get annoyed, reaching for the door handle and opening it. "I know, I know, I know...Hello Tsukishiro. What brings you to my humble abode?"

The older man smiled warmly, taking a glance inside Kiyotaka's apartment. "We both know why, Kiyotaka. You're going out with friends, I see."

"More like forced to go out, but that's the premise, yes. I'm blending in smoothly. Is that all you wanted to talk about?"

Tokinari shook his head, walking into the small space. "Obviously not. I'm also here to talk about the payment of rent."

"..."

"...?"

"....Didn't we already talk about rent?"

"Oh, of course, we did, but you must understand things are much better said in person than over the phone."

Kiyotaka let out a groan of depression and agony, looking up towards the sky for any sort of guidance. He mentally prepared himself for the shitstorm that was about to take place and the real possibility of him missing out on the drinking event.