1 - T

There's a lot of things you don't know.

For one, you could be living in a cartoon with invisible cameras watching your every move! Aliens are probably watching your life while your're stuck inside their weird lil TV screens.

Two, what if there's an alternate version of you? There could literally be multiple versions of you, and you could never know. But that's just a theory. 

And finally, there's a room in Hotel OJ that supposedly no one can open. No one knows what's inside, including the manager himself.

Well, that's going to change... again. One very unlucky guy will figure out what's in the room.

Nickel grumbled as the elevator dinged, signaling his stop. He stepped out with a few others, who went to their own business. There were quite a few others on the lobby floor, eating, playing games, talking to each other... normal things. Nickel didn't go do any of that though, not because he rarely talked to anyone besides Baseball and Balloon- with occasionally Suitcase and Bot- but mostly because he had to go do something.

That something being a conversation with OJ. It wasn't really urgent to him, but his roommate suggested that he should talk to the manager about it. Nickel gave in, and now here he was, trying to find wherever the heck OJ was. The hotel was pretty big, and OJ could be anywhere.

OJ was actually in his office sorting through paperwork, but that's not important.

Nickel sighed, about to give up on his search- even though he barely looked anywhere. Nickel was pretty impatient, and he could always make up an excuse if he needed to.